Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Assasin's Creed and other good games  (Read 3093 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Assasin's Creed and other good games
« on: November 14, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »

Okay because i am bored i decided to make this thread.Talk about cool things about Assasin's Creed and the other cool games that are coming out.But NO SPOILERS.Hopefully the Gamestop i go to will be in stock since i called them yesterday.and remember no spoilers.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

NaokiKenshin

Re: Assasin's Creed and other good games
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 06:05:38 AM »

personally, i dont think assassins creed is that good of a game! sure when you running away from fights and shit you can pushes civilians out of the ay, but if a dad bodies around, and a civilian comes along, they dont get scared and run for other guards to help like a real person would! and the fighting isnt that good either! you cant do any kool moves likeblock their attack, stab them, jump over them, and snap their heads like in prince of persia the two thrones! that WAS kool!

anyways, i like the looks of metal gear solid 4!!! MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL EVEN SURPASS CALL OF DUTY 4 WHICH IS SUPPSOED TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED THIS YEAR! BUT MGS 4 WILL!!! SURPASS IT! THERES JUST SO MUCH YOU CAN DO! THAT PLUS IT LOOKS INCREDIBLY REALISTIC TO OTHER GAMES!

and then theres call of duty 4, which is a very good game, cuz i played it today. realistic in its own ways, but it has its cons. like not realistic recoil, and if you get blown up by a grenade, you dont blow apart like you would in real lif!

so thats my views. anyone else got any others?

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 02:44:49 PM »

personally, i dont think assassins creed is that good of a game! sure when you running away from fights and shit you can pushes civilians out of the ay, but if a dad bodies around, and a civilian comes along, they dont get scared and run for other guards to help like a real person would! and the fighting isnt that good either! you cant do any kool moves likeblock their attack, stab them, jump over them, and snap their heads like in prince of persia the two thrones! that WAS kool!

So how far did you get into that game? >>; Because you can block their attack, stab them, jump over them, and also snap their necks =\

Read the tutorials, they're there for a reason =)

Sakuren

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 02:49:39 PM »

Dude, snapping peoples necks... So cool.. ._. Like the only other cool games I've had is, Clash of Ninja 2, Sonic Riders and Power Rangers. x.X WHich I one at a school functon. .___. Shouldn't let a good video game go to waste.. <<

Maria

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »

We saw a used Halo 3 game a few days ago, but it was still $54 XD

And I might get a PsP for Christmas, and get Crisis core when it comes out >>

Sakuren

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 02:56:13 PM »

I have a GameCube, after the Wii came out, not many stores around me have many GameCube games anymore.

Abysss

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 10:34:51 PM »

I have a Wii, Ds, Psp, and a 360 w/Assassin's Creed I can't use til christmas  :evil:

kboogi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 11:41:46 PM »

Assassin's Creed is fun...but too short - I don't care for the camera angles

BladeStorm - I love war/stratergy games, some may not like the repetitiveness of some missions, but I do!  :P

BloodTrauma - Darrien loves this for some reason...  :-?

Mario Striker - I love this game!

Mario Galaxy - I love this game!

Battalilon Wars 2 - I love it...I'm just sick of all of the 9-11 yr olds beating me without mercy online!
>_<

Smacdown vs Raw 08 - *sighs* Same crap as usual...I really could've saved this 70 bucks  (I got the special edition for some idiotic reason)

Simpsons - I love it - Darrien doesnt care for it...but I love Bartman!

umm, I'm still waiting on Mercenaries 2 & a few others...I just can't think of the names at the moment.
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Marior92

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 12:37:56 AM »

Best game = Metroid Prime 3. Controls are flawless. I'm also planning on getting CoD4, Gh4, and DDR Hottest party

doomstar

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 12:21:31 AM »

Assassin's Creed is fun...but too short - I don't care for the camera angles

BladeStorm - I love war/stratergy games, some may not like the repetitiveness of some missions, but I do!  :P

BloodTrauma - Darrien loves this for some reason...  :-?

Mario Striker - I love this game!

Mario Galaxy - I love this game!

Battalilon Wars 2 - I love it...I'm just sick of all of the 9-11 yr olds beating me without mercy online!
>_<

Smacdown vs Raw 08 - *sighs* Same crap as usual...I really could've saved this 70 bucks  (I got the special edition for some idiotic reason)

Simpsons - I love it - Darrien doesnt care for it...but I love Bartman!

umm, I'm still waiting on Mercenaries 2 & a few others...I just can't think of the names at the moment.

so you're losing against 9-11 year olds? >.>
well something tells me that skill goes down as you age >.>

and meh... mass effect ftw!
finally got control of the ship >:O

and AC is cool... I'm on my third assassination right now.... the one in acre...
I hate the futuristic stuff...
but the fighting is cool....

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 02:35:06 AM »

Im on my fifth target.So i get to revisit Acre and in Damascus and Acre i saved all of the citizens and looked out of all of the towers.Now i got to kill the second guy in Acre and Jerusalem. :twisted: only bad part about getting Assasins Creed is now im gonna have to wait until the holidays for Mass Effect.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

doomstar

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 07:21:57 AM »

ha, pirates ftw >.>

anbumiko

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 05:12:42 PM »

anyways, i like the looks of metal gear solid 4!!! MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL EVEN SURPASS CALL OF DUTY 4 WHICH IS SUPPSOED TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED THIS YEAR! BUT MGS 4 WILL!!! SURPASS IT! THERES JUST SO MUCH YOU CAN DO! THAT PLUS IT LOOKS INCREDIBLY REALISTIC TO OTHER GAMES!

and then theres call of duty 4, which is a very good game, cuz i played it today. realistic in its own ways, but it has its cons. like not realistic recoil, and if you get blown up by a grenade, you dont blow apart like you would in real lif!

omfg YES YOU CAN!!! you can block, u can stab,you can counter attack them , when u save civilians they become your allies when guards are alerted of you 
their are 2 moves u can do when you do stealth assassin which once u kill them nobody will suspect u, my god man dont say its a real game if u havent played because i have it and what u just said clearly isnt right

doomstar

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 05:17:28 PM »

omfg YES YOU CAN!!! you can block, u can stab,you can counter attack them , when u save civilians they become your allies when guards are alerted of you 
their are 2 moves u can do when you do stealth assassin which once u kill them nobody will suspect u, my god man dont say its a real game if u havent played because i have it and what u just said clearly isnt right
>.> AC peopel talk too much! >.>

Shigeo

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »

Oblivion still rocks my socks. :3 Level 17 Khajiit thief for the win, baby....especially with a  constant 35% Chameleon effect!! Catch me now, guards!! XD
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:36:37 PM by Shigeo »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 17 queries.