Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ideas for new Jutsus ! Post your suggestions here.  (Read 2322 times)

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 02:28:38 AM »

rasengan

Seiryu

Re: Ideas for new Jutsus ! Post your suggestions here.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 02:05:52 PM »

Okay, here are some jutsus I came up with that are used by Seiryu (the one I had in mind when i wrote his Bio, not the one I play in the game, while they might be the same person, the Seiryu in the Game has yet to master this Jutsus (but first they would have to be implented)

Dragon Claw Technique
Type: Taijutsu
usage points needed: 5

Flavor Text: putting your weapon away you gather chakra in your Fingers to prepare yourself for a powerful Attack.

Effect: You attack the enemy executing a power move.

Murderous Dragon Claw
Type: Taijutsu
usage points needed: 10

Flavor Text: putting your weapon away you gather a large amount of Chakra in your fingers and lunge at your enemy striking him with all your might.

Effect: You attack the enemy executing a double power move. Has a small chance of breaking the enemys weapon.

Cristal Ice dagger hail
Type: Ninjutsu
usage points needed: 7

Flavor Text: jumping away from your enemy you unleash a salvo of razor sharp Ice shards against him/her.

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: Ideas for new Jutsus ! Post your suggestions here.
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 04:40:52 PM »

Since the specialty system is going to be completely revamped I'm going to lock this now.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.