Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Expansion idea for the Ero-sennin event  (Read 2175 times)

doomstar

Re: Expansion idea for the Ero-sennin event
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 07:14:29 PM »

*getting pictures to make a revolutionary ero-sennin event that ROCKS* Especially for *cough* guys :twisted:
so we get to go 'sight seeing'? >.>

Uchihabeast

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 07:13:19 AM »

*getting pictures to make a revolutionary ero-sennin event that ROCKS* Especially for *cough* guys :twisted:
so we get to go 'sight seeing'? >.>

>___> No, Reaserching! >>

Marior92

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 07:15:42 AM »

Yay for research! :D

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 04:21:40 PM »

Male characters:

`#Something Special!
You walk along a peaceful road... after you walked a few minutes, you see a little bath house built near a hot spring right beside the road. You decide to get a bit closer... since it's on your way though.

Eh! There is an old man with long spiky white hair and a huge scroll on his back, grinning from ear to ear while peeking into the bath through a hole in the fence.

How shameless!`0

a [Stop him]
`#You could not allow such shameless act to continue. Drawing your weapon, you lunges at the perverted old man! "`@Stop right there, you pervert!`#" He turns around slowly with a sad look in his eyes...but it quickly turned to anger!

"`QBaka baka baka! You scared the nice ladies away... you need to be taught a lesson!`#"

`^Inu...Ii.. Tori... Saru... O-hitsuji... Ninpou Kuchiyose no Jutsu!`0

Gamakichi
HP [player's maxHP x0.8], stat [player's stat x0.85], exp [5% of player's exp]

Gamatatsu
HP [player's maxHP x1.5], stat [player's stat x0.95], exp [7% of player's exp]
Special attack: Throw Stones [min dmg = 1, max dmg = player's level, damage how many times = player's level/5]
Message: Gamatatsu starts throwing stones at you! You suffer [dmg] damage from a stone!

Gamabushi
HP [player's maxHP x2.0], stat [player's stat x1.50], exp [8% of player's exp]
Special attack: Guard [reduce damage taken from normal attacks on next round to 0]
Message: Gamabushi put its arms up, guarding against your attacks with his gauntlets! Your attack does 0 damage to Gamabushi!

Gamabunta
HP [player's maxHP x2.5], stat [player's stat x1.80], exp [10% of player's exp]
Special attack: Katon: Gamayu Endan! [damage varies from 200-2000 depending on the player's DK]

*If you get defeated, you will lost 10% exp but survive with 1 HP*

b [Take a peek too]
`#You sneak behind him, trying to catch a glimpse of what he is seeing. "`QGo get your own hole!`#" the old man grumbled as he shoo you away. You have no choice but you look for another hole.

Fortune smiles on you! You find another hole while walking along the fence...you nervously put your eye to the hole and take a peek inside...

b1
`#You see a bunch of monkeys enjoying themselves in the hot spring. One of them jumped over the fence and runs away with your purse! You lost all gold in hand.`0

b2
`^You see a group of sumo wrestlers relaxing in the hot spring. You don't feel too well after seeing that...`0 [negative buff, Sumo!, attack & defense x0.8, last 20 rounds]

b3
`^You see a group of Obaa-san chit-chatting while taking a bath in the hot spring. One of them notices you and screams! You ran for your life as dozens of wooden basin came raining down on you! You lost 80% of your HP from being hit by wooden basins.`0

b4
`RYou see a beautiful young lady with silky skin enjoying herself by the hot spring. You drool as you let out a perverted giggle.

b4i [Continue]
`#Suddenly, someone taps you on your shoulder. You turn around to find the perverted old man that you saw ealier. "`QNICE! Looks like you found a better spot than mine. Mind tranding spot with me? Hee...`#" You refused and continue peeking, but he just wouldn't leave you alone. "`QLet's make a deal...if you let me have your spot, I will teach you something that will make you stronger!`#"

As you move away from the fence, the old man suddenly slams his palm into your abdomen. You feel a powerful chakra flowing into your body...you gain [2 temporary attack/defense or 1 level on your current specialty]! It was then you realize that he is the legendary Ero-sennin, Jiraiya-sama! You wanted his autograph, but he is too busy enjoying the view that is on the other side of the fense.`0

c [Leave]

Female characters:

`#Something Special!
You walk along a peaceful road... after you walked a few minutes, you see a little bath house built near a hot spring right beside the road. You decide to get a bit closer... since it's on your way though.

Eh! It's free? Maybe you should take a quick relaxing dip in the hot spring...

a [Take a dip]
`RYou take off your equipments go into the hot spring...`0

a1
A bunch of monkeys suddenly invade the hot spring. One of them grabbed your purse and runs off...you lost all gold in hand.

a2
A group of Obaa-san suddenly come into the hot spring. You left as it has gotten a bit too crowded...

a3
The hot spring feels great!

a3i You feel vigorous after the dip. (gain 2 temporary attack)
a3ii Your skin feels soft and silky after the dip. (gain 2 temporary defense)
a3iii Your mind feels relaxed and refreshing after the dip. (gain 1 level on your current specialty)

a4 `#You realize that someone is peeking into the hot spring! You slip on your equipments and leap over the fence to see who it is.

Eh! There is an old man with long spiky white hair and a huge scroll on his back, grinning from ear to ear while peeking into the bath through a hole in the fence.

How shameless!

"`QOpss...looks like I got myself in trouble with the ladies.`#"

`^Inu...Ii.. Tori... Saru... O-hitsuji... Ninpou Kuchiyose no Jutsu!`0

*You have to fight either Gamakichi, Gamatatsu, Gamabushi, or Gamabunta base on your DK. After you beat his summon, you can choose to either beat him up or let him go.*

a4i [Beat him up]
`#You beat him up really good for peeking. The ladies in the bath cheers for you. You gain 1 charm point.`0

a4ii [Let him go]
`#"`QOh baby, you are the greatest! Let me introduce myself. I am the legendary Ero-sennin, Jiraiya-sama! By the way, nice melons you got there...hee...`#" You left the hot spring, but Jiraiya just wouldn't leave you alone. [negative buff, Ero-sennin, 100 rounds]

b [leave]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 04:37:40 PM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 05:06:03 PM »

:D I see, somebody has put a lot of effort into something ...

^^

mail me the pictures please
Never judge a cow by its udder.

garuga

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 10:49:20 AM »

lol melons XD ^^

ryushi

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2007, 03:26:39 PM »

Will complicate my Gamabunta killing, but ok

Shigeo

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »

Very nice. ^^ I can't wait to see it implemented.

doomstar

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 11:46:24 PM »

so guys can't ninja our way into the women's hot springs or the other way around? >.>
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.