Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Tenjigoku no Metsuki. (Smoke Ninjutsu)  (Read 1791 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Tenjigoku no Metsuki. (Smoke Ninjutsu)
« on: November 30, 2007, 07:47:04 PM »

Ok, so I have been brainstorming and this is what I came up with. Tenjigoku no Metsuki Ninjutsu, otherwise known as Smoke Ninjutsu. This jutsu allows the user to use smoke as a weapon in battle. This jutsu would be available to Jounin and up. Also as a prerequisite for this jutsu every other category of jutsu must've been used at least once.

Jutsu List-
Level 1:
Jutsu Name: En no Jutsu (Smoke Distortion)
Effect/Description: The user gathers chakra around his body, starting at his feet and going up his body, using the chakra to create a hazy, smoky appearance around his body. Generally used at night, this smoke distorts appearances making the user seem larger or smaller than he normally is, depending on what the user decides. You would gain 7% increase in defense for 5 rounds and a 2% increase in attack for 5 rounds. 

Level 3:
Jutsu Name: Eikangoku no Jutsu (Smoke Prison)
Effect/Description: The user charges chakra to his hands and places them, (or thrusts them), against his target's chest open palmed. The user then releases the chakra that he has stored up into his hands and creates a spherical ball of smoke around the target. The target cannot get out of the smoke, and no weapons can get into or out of this prison. Your enemy would have a 75% chance of not hitting you for 2 rounds. Your target would also suffer 20-25 damage a round for 2 rounds from smoke inhalation.

Level 5:
Jutsu Name: Hikarigatari no Jutsu (Smoke Blast)
Effect/Description: The user clasps his hands together focusing chakra. Upon releasing the stored chakra from his hands a blast of smoke emits from the user's hands. The target would be struck by this blast of smoke and would suffer 100-125 damage. The target would also suffer from smoke inhalation for the next 2 rounds suffering 5-10 damage a round.

Level 10:
Jutsu Name: Hikarijaan no Jutsu (Smoke Boom)
Effect/Description: The user clasps both hands together focusing chakra. Upon releasing the stored chakra from his hands a ring of smoke appears with razor sharp edges. You send the ring of smoke hurtling through the forest slicing your target up. Your target would suffer 200-225 damage.

Level 15:
Jutsu Name: Tsumisugi no Jutsu (Overload)
Effect/Description: The user clasps both hands together focusing a huge amount of chakra. Upon releasing the chakra the surronding area is enveloped in thick smoke. Your target cannot breathe and suffers 250-300 damage 2 times a round for 2 rounds.

Level 18:
Jutsu Name: Endate no Jutsu (Smoke Screen)
Effect/Description: Gathering a large amount of Chakra into his hands, the user slams his hands into the ground, mimicking the many Doton techniques that require the connection with the earth, but instead of a wall of earth coming up to protect the shinobi, smoke hisses out of the Chakra that has been gathered to the hands of the user and creates a large field of smoke in the surrounding area. This smoke is by no means magical, nor does it hinder breathing in anyway. It is purely a sight hindrance. The amount of smoke depends on how much Chakra the user has gathered, and considering the fact that the smoke is nothing more than a sight hindrance, the smoke produced can possibly exceed the size of a small town, should the user have that much Chakra. Your defense would gain a 20% increase for 10 rounds and your enemy would have a 50% of a failed attack.

Leave some feedback!  :cool:

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 09:57:46 PM by czarguy »
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Tenjigoku no Metsuki. (Smoke Ninjutsu)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 09:06:35 PM »

The last one should be called SMOKE SCREEN.
Other than that, it seems good to me.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 09:57:58 PM »

Fixed.
Czarguy

Shigeo

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 05:21:59 AM »

Interesting...it's definitely original. >.>

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 07:01:50 AM »

Not it isn't. One of the guys from One Piece uses smoke.
Also, I've noticed that justus get more damaging as you grow stronger.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Shigeo

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 07:13:37 AM »

I meant the jutsu ideas, Miha. -___- Not the idea of smoke.

And of course jutsu would get stronger as you do; what good would they be otherwise?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 07:15:52 AM »

I concur.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 11:14:27 PM »

Ive never seen any other animes other than naruto (dont smite me) so I just saw smoke coming off a chimney one day and I thought new jutsu! :twisted:
Czarguy

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries.