Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Customize Hotkeys  (Read 5754 times)

Duelist

• View Profile
Re: Customize Hotkeys
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 10:20:42 PM »

Anyone who goes through 1+ dks per game day is bound to some mistakes due to how repetitive the game gets after playing for some time, regardless of whether your looking at the screen or not. Lower level players are more likely to be more patient while using their turns since they only receive a limited number, whereas players such as Mihazi essentially have "unlimited turns" where the focus is more on getting dks (speed). I like the atomkai's idea of a common layout for shops present in all villages, such as the bank and gardens. I think getting rid of the hotkeys for special items and CS1/2 is also worthwhile.

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 02:47:55 AM »

How about getting rid of hotkeys for that randomly but often appearing lady that sells jewelry for 2 gems?
There are other events like that, but maybe do not appear as often.

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 04:11:44 PM »

Ideally, getting rid of hotkeys from every special event would be awesome, but that would be pushing it too much....I think choices A, B, C and D from atomkai's list are all good, and maybe even the jutsus...but this topic got overshadowed by the introduction of Kekkai Genkai...
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.