Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 52

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai  (Read 114087 times)

atomkai

• View Profile
Re: Kekkei Genkai
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2007, 03:35:55 AM »

Let's stay on topic, please.
Name change was spoken of, the cost would be 10,000 DP

10,000 DP!?! What! How would pay that much!?!

I would.

Back on topic - I know the 10,000 DP price was mentioned elsewhere, but I really do think that in exchange for being reborn, and giving up all of your work, getting a name change would not be out of place.

It may not ultimately be approved, but I don't necessarily think it would be out of place in such an event.

IceSlayer

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2007, 03:37:39 AM »

Let's stay on topic, please.
Name change was spoken of, the cost would be 10,000 DP

10,000 DP!?! What! How would pay that much!?!

I would.

Back on topic - I know the 10,000 DP price was mentioned elsewhere, but I really do think that in exchange for being reborn, and giving up all of your work, getting a name change would not be out of place.

It may not ultimately be approved, but I don't necessarily think it would be out of place in such an event.

Yeah, after we loss so much, and we start again. I would love a fresh start.

doomstar

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2007, 03:39:46 AM »

wait, would you have to type in the new name as your log in name or would I keep the same one?

orochimarusnextbody

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2007, 04:51:51 AM »

so far what do we know will be lost for a fact?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2007, 05:05:17 AM »

Gold, gems, and mount (unless you have donation Kyuubi)

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2007, 05:54:59 AM »

I want to keep my Dwelling, Clan, and Donation Point Bonuses (Be it still in the form of custom names and such, or just a bunch of DP). Period. And if I can't do that... I'll have to use an alt for the Kekkei Genkai :(

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2007, 05:59:42 AM »

And if we're lucky, maybe a new game + kinda thing, like 1 gem for every DK, and 100 gold for every DK? That is pushing it though, if you ask me.

IceSlayer

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2007, 06:14:27 AM »

And if we're lucky, maybe a new game + kinda thing, like 1 gem for every DK, and 100 gold for every DK? That is pushing it though, if you ask me.

Strife, you've got ages till this would effect you... and yes that would be pushing. And don't double post! :evil:

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2007, 06:43:09 AM »

Strife, you've got ages till this would effect you... and yes that would be pushing. And don't double post! :evil:

Hey, just because it'll be a while before I get there doesn't mean I don't have a say.
And that's exactly why I want that stuff. I believe Feburary will mark one year's time here for me.

IceSlayer

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »

Hey, just because it'll be a while before I get there doesn't mean I don't have a say.
And that's exactly why I want that stuff. I believe Feburary will mark one year's time here for me.

Almost year already? What have you been doing all this time? Wait... I already know... :roll:

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2007, 11:37:09 AM »

Unfortunately, you DONT get a say. Nobody does, Oliver has already decided that you WILL lose EVERYTHING when you go for kekkai genkai.

The reason is simple, if you get to keep them, new players will keep asking "Why does that guy have this/that/those when he is just a low rank like me?".

Another reason would be because you are an academy student! Acads starts with no gems, no dwelling & can't make one, no clan & can't make one. No nothing.

IceSlayer

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2007, 11:43:55 AM »

Unfortunately, you DONT get a say. Nobody does, Oliver has already decided that you WILL lose EVERYTHING when you go for kekkai genkai.

The reason is simple, if you get to keep them, new players will keep asking "Why does that guy have this/that/those when he is just a low rank like me?".

Another reason would be because you are an academy student! Acads starts with no gems, no dwelling & can't make one, no clan & can't make one. No nothing.
Yeah I agree, DP is the only thing that should transfer over.

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2007, 12:47:14 PM »

Yeah I agree, DP is the only thing that should transfer over.
I think DP is the one thing that SHOULDN'T pass over. Give them to somebody and start getting more.
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Chaoskin

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2007, 02:06:26 PM »

Alright but seriously 80dks is not alot, for players that have worked hard and have 2, 3, 6 times that amount we should get somthing to keep

I have 80 oro kills on an alt

Why would the clan disappear? Wouldnt you just be an acad as a founder you can do that

Where is neji to settle all this XD
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:07:47 PM by Chaoskin »
Leader of Phoenix Rising <PHX>

I can Summon the Legnedary BaconCat and own you!

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2007, 02:46:52 PM »

i wouldn't mind giving up my clan at all...espicially for a good KG I just want it to come out soon...wait scratch that I want it NOW!! ;)
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 52

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.