Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: lmao this game is out to get me  (Read 7190 times)

lmao this game is out to get me
« on: July 11, 2006, 02:34:51 AM »

ok seriously this is no lie i made a new character because my first guy has been stuck at lvl 6 for past 6 days due to fact i die everytime i have a forest fight...no joke i do...it wont make sense either...specially since i have really good equip on...im

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 02:40:05 AM »

Bad luck bud.

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 02:41:57 AM »

First, reading that was really hard on the eyes. Capitalize, space things out, and creat a new paragraph or two instead of a wall of text.

Second, when you log out a player can only attack you once if you don't log back in until the next game day. So e

Baluski

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 02:42:29 AM »

Seriously, have you heard of slumming before? And a tip, try and get some permanent HP somehow...
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

sorry
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 02:46:56 AM »

ok sorry tough guys forgot about the video game tough guys that exist in this world either way i have used lots gems into permanent hp i have 10 extra permanent hp atm and in a game based on luck its possible to just not be as lucky at it...and it was sto

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 02:47:50 AM »

If looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck... then it must be a duck.

Don't go poking into trouble. If it says I haer the sharpening of a blade don't rush in and say "IS THAT MACARONI?!?"

Avoid trouble...

ok
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 02:49:59 AM »

well no really? i just figured when you have the best armor on with lots permanent hp increases you shouldnt lose a normal fight against something the same level as you...you dont need to give tips i dont need them..because it doesnt bother me...it was a

Re: sorry
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 02:51:38 AM »

[quote:5a2595d895="Kakashi"]ok sorry tough guys forgot about the video game tough guys that exist in this world either way i have used lots gems into permanent hp i have 10 extra permanent hp atm and in a game based on luck its possible to just not be as

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: sorry
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 02:52:39 AM »

[quote:0df5c74181="Kakashi"]ok sorry tough guys forgot about the video game tough guys that exist in this world either way i have used lots gems into permanent hp i have 10 extra permanent hp atm and in a game based on luck its possible to just not be as
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 02:55:32 AM by 1 »

Obey the moderator!

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 02:53:24 AM »

That's messed up... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ha
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 02:54:31 AM »

na its forum purpose is casual talking which is what aim talking it just because you dont understand aim talk doesnt mean you can frown on it sorry... :(  and if you wanted to help you would shutdown this game and do something else with your life :P  but

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: ok
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2006, 02:55:34 AM »

[quote:b81716350b="Kakashi"]well no really? i just figured when you have the best armor on with lots permanent hp increases you shouldnt lose a normal fight against something the same level as you...you dont need to give tips i dont need them..because it

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 02:58:42 AM »

Also if you rack-up enough Dragon Kills, things will seem easier and you might not need aepaons until level 8 or so...

Baluski

• View Profile
Re: ha
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 03:00:00 AM »

[quote:42aafdeb4c="Kakashi"]na its forum purpose is casual talking which is what aim talking it just because you dont understand aim talk doesnt mean you can frown on it sorry... :(  and if you wanted to help you would shutdown this game and do something

Obey the moderator!

(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2006, 03:01:33 AM »

Ever be the only mod that dies?

Like every two days I end up dying in the real world then in hell.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 19 queries.