Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: making fireballs.... :O  (Read 2619 times)

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
Re: making fireballs.... :O
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 01:07:07 AM »

Hey it works. <<;

take a picture and show proof, trust me, ive tried alot of stuff with fire.... including proving the fact that air freshner DOES make fires go big =3

true,true.Try this

light a lighter,then press the button for an airfreshener,perfume etc, and point it at someone >.>.It smells fresh,and destructive :D

^ Boring.

Here's a fun trick for the kiddes. First off you're going to need two lighters, not the ones that you can click, one needs to have a flint and spring. Alright, first, take the wheel off one of the lighters very carefully because you don't want the flint to go flying across the room and also take out the spring. Second, wrap the top of the spring around the flint and make sure it has a tight hold. Third, light the flint with the other lighter until it starts glowing red. Finally, throw the red hot flint on the ground for a nice little fire work display.

Note: This WILL leave a mark, so do it somewhere that you don't mind scarring, like a bathroom at your school.

As for the fireballs, I'll give it a try, but it seems fake to me. I know you can soak your hand in lighter fluid and light it, but it will definitely get hot after a few seconds...
I'm gonna try that....
does it make a loud noise? >.>
...sweetness =3
except my finger hurts and my parents want to know how I got a char mark on the concrete outside >>;;
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: making fireballs.... :O
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 02:35:23 AM »

Hey it works. <<;

take a picture and show proof, trust me, ive tried alot of stuff with fire.... including proving the fact that air freshner DOES make fires go big =3

true,true.Try this

light a lighter,then press the button for an airfreshener,perfume etc, and point it at someone >.>.It smells fresh,and destructive :D

^ Boring.

Here's a fun trick for the kiddes. First off you're going to need two lighters, not the ones that you can click, one needs to have a flint and spring. Alright, first, take the wheel off one of the lighters very carefully because you don't want the flint to go flying across the room and also take out the spring. Second, wrap the top of the spring around the flint and make sure it has a tight hold. Third, light the flint with the other lighter until it starts glowing red. Finally, throw the red hot flint on the ground for a nice little fire work display.

IVE DONE THAT BEFORE! so much fun =]

but i wasted a couple of lighters since i kinda lost a few parts out of clumsiness <<;
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.