Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Inuzuka Clan Ideas  (Read 4628 times)

SoniaFourth

Inuzuka Clan Ideas
« on: January 02, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »

As you know by now, I have too much time on my hands >>;

Just humor me and tell me if this idea for a KG is good or not.

Inuzuka Clan - 2 resets max
1st reset - Trainer of the Inuzuka clan (As in, training his pup, bonding, and stuff like that, if your wondering why Trainer)
2nd reset - Breeder - or - Hunter of the Inuzuka Clan (As in, a veteran that breeds pups, or hunts enemies with better skill then a Trainer)

Now, Inuzuka's focus on jutsus involving the scent of smell, and the aid of their pup. In this case, Akamaru would be the puppy for 1st Resetters, and Kuromaru for the 2nd. Akamaru/Kuromaru would act as a mercenary would for their owner, and would be treatable at the mercenary camp, or by using a soldier pill on them. Akamaru's HP would be the exact same as its owner, while Kuromaru would have 1.5 times the owner's HP.  Akamaru can attack for the same as it does as a companion, only not on turn limit as it has as a companion, same for Kuromaru. A soldier pill doesn't boost the attack power of either animal.

1st Reset Jutsus:

Tsuuga: 2 chakra. Deals 5-15 damage for 5 turns. Increases slowly in damage as you rank up in DKs. Tsuuga doesn't require a soldier pill consumtion by the owner, or by the pet.

Soldier Pill: A soldier pill will be created once a gameday, automatically takes away 1 chakra piece, and lasts permanently until death or next day. Consumtion of this pill will not increase damage by the owner or the pet,  but will allow use of other jutsus.

Shikyaku no Jutsu: More notefully, four legs jutsu. The use of this jutsu takes 2 chakra to perform, lasts 30 turns, and increases the speed and attack power of the owner.

Jujin Bunshin: More Notefully, the man-beast clone jutsus. This jutsu will turn Akamaru/Kuromaru into a owner lookalike, with the same speed and power as the owner. The use of this jutsu requires 3 chakra, and needs the soldier pill in consumtion.

Gatsuga: The strongest move a 1st reset can do, lasts 40 turns, and costs 6 chakra. This jutsu requires the Jujin bunshin in use. Deals 15-25 damage, and may increase as DKs grow.

Dynamic Marking: Not really a jutsu. Costs 1 chakra. Using this jutsu makes your pet urinate on the enemy, allowing you to track them easier based on scent. This can aid in attacking as Sharingan did to avoiding opponents.

2nd Resetters:

2nd Resetters keep the same jutsus as 1st resetters. Shikyaku no jutsu increases speed and attack more.

Jinju Konbi Henge: Sotoro: More notefully, the double headed wolf transformation jutsu. Costs 6 chakra. The creating of this jutsu doesn't require a soldier pill to be consummed by owner, or pet, and increases attack power by 1.5, and lasts 20 turns.

Garoga: The strongest whirl attack from the Inuzuka clan. Garoga only lasts 5 turns, and costs 8 chakra, but deals 60-80 damage with a chance for increasing damage as DKs grow.

Note: The high amounts of Chakra needed are due to Konbi Henge and Garoga supposedly using all near all chakra, and also keeps lesser levels from using them to increase too rapidly up the levels and ranks.

I'm not sure if thats any good or not, but comments would be appreciated. I've made Kidoumaru, Aburame, and Nara clan ideas if anyone wants them.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 11:12:01 PM by SoniaFourth »

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Re: Inuzuka Clan Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 11:22:16 PM »

None of these clans (Kuma,Nara,Inuzaka) really are Kekkei Genkai though...These are more of secret jutsu...
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 11:24:04 PM »

None of these clans (Kuma,Nara,Inuzaka) really are Kekkei Genkai though...These are more of secret jutsu...
Gates aren't Kekkei Genkai either.
We can play this game for a while

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

Yes but, gates arent something that any old ninja can learn. Only a selected few have the ability to learn them. Inuzaka coiises to keep their jutsus secret but, if they wanted they could teach their jutsus to any ole shinobi who passes through the land
Czarguy

SoniaFourth

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »

Yes but, gates arent something that any old ninja can learn. Only a selected few have the ability to learn them. Inuzaka coiises to keep their jutsus secret but, if they wanted they could teach their jutsus to any ole shinobi who passes through the land

A selected few? Anyone who shoves themself into intense training in taijutsu can learn gates. As long as they keep advancing.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 01:51:51 AM »

Extremley untrue...if it only takes intense training why do only 2 known people know it?
Czarguy

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 01:53:14 AM »

Kakashi knows them. Doubtlessly others know them. Only 2 really utilize them, however.
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 02:17:09 AM »

Extremley untrue...if it only takes intense training why do only 2 known people know it?

Well, lets see. Kakashi knows it by copying the first few gates with sharingan. Or is it first gate.. Anyway, Kakashi clearly knows how to do it, as well, Sasuke COULD perform first gate, if he had the wrappings needed for secondary lotus. Oh, and while we're at it, seeing as Lee can't do ANYTHING besides Taijutsu, thats what Gai focused him learning. Gates is just using a intense amount of taijutsu power and speed to unlock the gates inside your body.

Shigeo

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 03:30:27 AM »

Inuzuka, Aburame, and Akimichi clan techniques may as well be considered Kekkei Genkai as they are not taught to anyone outside the clans. I like this idea quite a bit. Bravo.

Jin

• The Rai Ryuu is ready for everything...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 03:45:46 AM »

More secret techniques like the Inuzuka clan as Kekkei Genkai would be cool
I liked the idea  :D

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 04:17:06 AM »

Well, lets see. Kakashi knows it by copying the first few gates with sharingan. Or is it first gate.. Anyway, Kakashi clearly knows how to do it, as well, Sasuke COULD perform first gate, if he had the wrappings needed for secondary lotus. Oh, and while we're at it, seeing as Lee can't do ANYTHING besides Taijutsu, thats what Gai focused him learning. Gates is just using a intense amount of taijutsu power and speed to unlock the gates inside your body.

Kakashi and Sasuke only can do it because of their sharingan...and besides Kakashi could only open the first gate...So what about the Konoha guards that use taijutsu? if they practice hard enough they could learn it? Seems like a pretty easy way to win a shinobi war... :roll:
Czarguy

doomstar

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 04:20:25 AM »

Kakashi and Sasuke only can do it because of their sharingan...and besides Kakashi could only open the first gate...So what about the Konoha guards that use taijutsu? if they practice hard enough they could learn it? Seems like a pretty easy way to win a shinobi war... :roll:
here's the thing though... ninjutsu and genjutsu is more versatile.
and plus.. the show would be kinda boring watching everybody open gates and using front lotus/ reverse lotus/ flying peacock every single time they fight

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 04:40:30 AM »

well i like this idea.Besides as i implied in the iron sand thread there should be a large variety of KG's to choose from.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 05:53:49 AM »

I always wanted to be part inuzaka nows my chance! :twisted:
Czarguy

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 06:01:09 AM »

But what happens if you already have akamaru or kuromaru as a mount?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.