Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Village Attack.  (Read 8060 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: Village Attack.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »

Winning a war needs more than just brute strength.
I'd rather just break things.

well now im thinking about pillaging which could be used in a war if it starts and a good event is made for it.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Shigeo

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 12:10:47 AM »

An actual fight would be much more entertaining. Like, walking into a battle when returning to your home country or when visitting a hostile country.

If you choose to join the battle, you will be aided by a jounin & a medic of your country. As you fight again 1-5 wave(s) of attacks from the hostile country. 1st wave, 1 level below you. 2nd wave, same level as you. 3rd wave, 1 level above you. 4th wave, 2 levels above you. 5th wave, 3 levels above you. There will be now healing in between. If you die, you will be sent back to where you came from with 10% exp lost, item lost, gold lost, and 1 HP.

For each fight won, you will recieve exp. For each battle won, you will recieve a small amount of gem(s) & gold depending on your level.

If you choose to chicken out, you lose a turn & wasted a free travel as you return to where you came from. You will recieve news about  the outcome of the battle. Victory or defeat will be random (50/50).

The country with the higher number of victories will have a boon called "High Morale" which gives players of that country a small stat buff which last longer depending on the how much more victories your country has against the hostile country.

More interesting, no?

I prefer Sonia's idea, actually. =\ This is good....but still.

Abysss

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 12:58:03 AM »

An actual fight would be much more entertaining. Like, walking into a battle when returning to your home country or when visitting a hostile country.

If you choose to join the battle, you will be aided by a jounin & a medic of your country. As you fight again 1-5 wave(s) of attacks from the hostile country. 1st wave, 1 level below you. 2nd wave, same level as you. 3rd wave, 1 level above you. 4th wave, 2 levels above you. 5th wave, 3 levels above you. There will be now healing in between. If you die, you will be sent back to where you came from with 10% exp lost, item lost, gold lost, and 1 HP.

For each fight won, you will recieve exp. For each battle won, you will recieve a small amount of gem(s) & gold depending on your level.

If you choose to chicken out, you lose a turn & wasted a free travel as you return to where you came from. You will recieve news about  the outcome of the battle. Victory or defeat will be random (50/50).

The country with the higher number of victories will have a boon called "High Morale" which gives players of that country a small stat buff which last longer depending on the how much more victories your country has against the hostile country.

More interesting, no?

I don't know, Gyu's suggestion kicks some major booty. =)

Shigeo

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 02:39:38 AM »

More interesting, no?

Sonia's is exceptionally detailed and well made, and she doesn't deserved to have her thunder stolen.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 03:02:00 AM »

More interesting, no?

Sonia's is exceptionally detailed and well made, and she doesn't deserved to have her thunder stolen.

Lol, I don't mind, Gyu made her idea through mine, so basically, its mine with added purpose. As long as it might be taken into consideration and possibly help the server, even Doom could have added onto it.

doomstar

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 04:01:13 AM »

More interesting, no?

Lol, I don't mind, Gyu made her idea through mine, so basically, its mine with added purpose. As long as it might be taken into consideration and possibly help the server, even Doom could have added onto it.
I take offense to that >.>
I would have added cake people >.>

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »

Swing and a miss, doom.

What would happen if your country lost in the event?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 11:54:21 AM »

The 1st phase of the war was rumors. Limited supply of weapons & armors is the 2nd phase. The 3rd phase would be this, village attacks. The 4th phase would be victory & defeat. Still too far away to be discussed.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 08:38:20 PM »

The 1st phase of the war was rumors. Limited supply of weapons & armors is the 2nd phase. The 3rd phase would be this, village attacks. The 4th phase would be victory & defeat. Still too far away to be discussed.
So there is a planned end to this?

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »

When the time comes, it will pop up naturally ^^

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 03:24:34 AM »

will we get prior warning when the war begins?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2008, 03:57:23 AM »

Nope, surprise war! We'll leap at you suddenly o.x Like Doom leaps on a Shikki when it falls off of a Miha.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2008, 04:26:14 AM »

Nope, surprise war! We'll leap at you suddenly o.x Like Doom leaps on a Shikki when it falls off of a Miha.
Um, got it.
We'll leave it as a "Surprise War".
By the way, sick analogy.

SoniaFourth

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 12:02:12 AM »

Um, got it.
We'll leave it as a "Surprise War".
By the way, sick analogy.

You know you like it. >.>;

benitofussolini

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 02:20:45 AM »

I am in favor of it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 19 queries.