Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Profiles?  (Read 1417 times)

NarutoLuffy

Profiles?
« on: January 05, 2008, 09:59:14 PM »

When I see some people's profiles on the game site(not this site) I see a lot of them have pictures and descriptions. Do I have to be a certain level or rank to do that?

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Profiles?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »

On Shinobilegends people can have a clan picture and they can have their picture.

To have a clan picture, you have to be in a clan, and if they have a clan picture, it will show up on your bio.

To have a picture of your own, one that you like, you have to have enough donation points. When you have enough donation points, visit Mission Headquarters, and there you will find the information needed to buy a bio picture and much more.

If you want to put in descriptions of your character or any other things, you can go to Preferences, and then click on Additional Bioinfos.

NarutoLuffy

Re: Profiles?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 02:30:02 AM »

On Shinobilegends people can have a clan picture and they can have their picture.

To have a clan picture, you have to be in a clan, and if they have a clan picture, it will show up on your bio.

To have a picture of your own, one that you like, you have to have enough donation points. When you have enough donation points, visit Mission Headquarters, and there you will find the information needed to buy a bio picture and much more.

If you want to put in descriptions of your character or any other things, you can go to Preferences, and then click on Additional Bioinfos.

Thank you. :D

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.