Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Akatsuki battles  (Read 1641 times)

Mutekikaji

Akatsuki battles
« on: January 07, 2008, 07:27:42 AM »

I realize certain akatsuki members are already in the game, but this would be a cool way to set them apart and maybe even keep track of the kills the way Kabuto and Oro kills are.

The event would start: While searching the forest you hear hear two people fighting

Option A: See whos fighting
Option B: Flee

If you pick OPTION A you see an Heidan (or any other random member)   fighting a Jinchuuriki, just as your about to intervene the Jinchuuriki falls  (the jinchuuriki could be a fixed person like Gaara or some random one) after staring in disbelief at the jinchuuriki laying on the ground you realize that the Akatsuki member is now staring straight at you.

Option A: Fight
Option B: Flee (20% chance of success

If you choose to fight the battle should be very difficult I dont have any specific stats or anything, but challenging. If you do win the reward should only be a larger portion of gold, and maybe a gem or two. And the Jinchuuriki thanks you or something like that.

Dont be to harsh

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Akatsuki battles
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »

Akatsuki fight in teams.
So it would be two members.
Also, they could be something like, 50% more than your current HP

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 11:49:28 AM »

I realize certain akatsuki members are already in the game, but this would be a cool way to set them apart and maybe even keep track of the kills the way Kabuto and Oro kills are.

The event would start: While searching the forest you hear hear two people fighting

Option A: See whos fighting
Option B: Flee

If you pick OPTION A you see an Heidan (or any other random member)   fighting a Jinchuuriki, just as your about to intervene the Jinchuuriki falls  (the jinchuuriki could be a fixed person like Gaara or some random one) after staring in disbelief at the jinchuuriki laying on the ground you realize that the Akatsuki member is now staring straight at you.

Option A: Fight
Option B: Flee (20% chance of success

If you choose to fight the battle should be very difficult I dont have any specific stats or anything, but challenging. If you do win the reward should only be a larger portion of gold, and maybe a gem or two. And the Jinchuuriki thanks you or something like that.

Dont be to harsh
Those red words are important key words >=O

First, we discuss about the words "keep track". What's so bad about keeping track? =s Well...server load & data backup ^_~*

Next, we talk about events that only have "option A" or "option B". There are tons & tons of such fun events in the forest ^.^ Usually, I would choose "option B" to avoid losing charm, gold, gems, or my life =D

Besides, the game already has tons of forest events.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 11:50:38 AM by Gyu~ru~ru »

Gi

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 06:06:02 PM »

Besides, the game already has tons of forest events.

just remove some old ones and add a few suggested.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 01:54:51 AM »

1) There is no one to code this. Oliver is busy with more important stuff.
2) Akatsuki members are already in the game as forest enemies.
3) Not all fighting abilities of the Akatsuki members have been shown.
4) Only a few have been shown in the anime.
5) There are other better suggestions that can replace the old ones. http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,3426.0.html

Gi

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 03:01:47 AM »

1) i know. but someday there is time for "small" things like this, i guess.
2), 3), 4) i was not talking about this event. i meant in general. =) sorry for being a little off topic.
5) yes, there are. and yes, a few "just" need to be customized. but it would not hurt to remove some gaining/losing gold/gems/exp-events and replace them with fresh, maybe better ones.

i understand that something like this has a very low priority according to nejis lack of time and more important and useful stuff, but it sure would be an improvement. or at least a nice change.

(sorry if i got something wrong. i have not read the whole thread you linked.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 03:02:52 AM by Gi »

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 19 queries.