Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Kekkai Genkai Event: Uchiha  (Read 2317 times)

SoniaFourth

Kekkai Genkai Event: Uchiha
« on: January 09, 2008, 01:58:49 AM »

Event Location: 1% at talking to Sasuke

Before heading out to adventure, you decided to stay behind, and converse with your master, Uchiha Sasuke. Knowing he mastered the sharingan, you believe that learning from him will benefit you, that is, if he will bother to teach you. Walking up to your master, he immediately looks at you with his sharingan aflare. "Oh, its you... what do you want?" Uchiha Sasuke seems impatient, its best to answer him immediately

A: Ask him to train you
B: Run away

A: 50% - Asking Sasuke to train your sharingan, he sneers and looks away. "Hmph... well, its not like I have anything else to do... fine."

For a few moments, you and Sasuke spar together, and you feel your senses sharpening with the sharingan's improving. Finally, after awhile, your master demands you to stop, thrusting two fingers in a bump against your forehead. Thats enough for the day, get out of here.." Feeling satisfied with your improvement, you rush off to continue what remains of your day. <Gain Buff, Sharingan Mastery, lasts 50 turns, and improves your attack and defence by x1.7, lose 3 FF>

A: 30% - Asking Sasuke to train your sharingan, he laughs, and bumps your forehead with two fingers, sneering down at you, "Heh, like I'd waste my time training you, I have a brother to hunt.." With that, he rushes off, into the forest. <Lose 1 FF for time wasted, and get the buff Underconfedence, which decreases your Attack by half for 50 turns>

A: 20% - Asking Sasuke to train your sharingan, you receive a sudden slam against the side of your face. "You think I'd train a worthless fool like you? Go find power your own way loser." Wincing, you pick yourself up, and limp away. <HP drops to 1, and lose 1 FF for being dazed.>

B: 80% - Shivering with nervous in front of Sasuke, you quickly turn around, and rush off, embarassed that you'd even bother him while hes meditating. <Simply leave>

B: 20% - Studdering a bit as you attempt to run away, Sasuke glares and shoves a well made and rapidly made chidori into your leg, scowling. "If you have time to bother me, you have time to train, get out of my face loser." A cry escapes your lips as he rips his katana out and walks away, leaving you to heal. <Lose all FFs for the day, and HP drops to 1>

I'd make one for 8 Gaters and Hyuuga's, but I don't know whom their master is.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 03:10:29 AM by SoniaFourth »

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Kekkai Genkai Event: Uchiha
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 02:46:33 AM »

Gai is the 8 gates user.

And just say he strikes you with a chidori, since that's not technically a katana.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
Re: Kekkai Genkai Event: Uchiha
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 02:48:19 AM »

Neji is the Hyuuga trainer.
If Mastery is just a buff, it could just be Sharingan, Byakugan, and Goten mastery as your three buffs >>
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.