Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Kaguya Kekkei Genkai.  (Read 2038 times)

czarguy

• Zabuza is the man!
    • View Profile
Kaguya Kekkei Genkai.
« on: January 10, 2008, 11:52:23 PM »

Okay this is just a rough draft. I'll gladly accept all criticism and additional ideas.

Kaguya Kekkei Genkai-Shikotsumyaku (Bone Manipulation.)

This would be a 2 reset Kekkei Genkai.

1st Reset: Kaguya Intiate.
Upon resetting the first time you would gain the ability to activate the Kekkei Genkai as well as use some of the more basic attacks. You would have the "Activate Shikotsumyaku", option. It would cost 2 chakra to activate Shikotsumyaku and it would stay activated all day long, similiar to Sharingan. Once activated you would get an additional jutsu list (Siimilar to Byakugan) with 15 chakra. (Note:Once you have exhausted the 15 Chakra you cant use any more Shikotsumyaku techniques until the new day.) Upon resetting the first time only 2 techniques would be available.

Techniques:
Teshi Sendan (Finger Bullet): Manipulating the bones in your fingertips you shoot your fingertip bones towards your enemy. This attack would hit your enemy 5 times (One for each fingertip) dealing an according amount of damage. It would also increase as you get more DK's. The cost would be 3 Chakra
Tsubaki no Mai (Dance of the Camellia): Using your humerus as a sword you attack your opponent. This attack would last 8 rounds hitting the enemy once per round, dealing an according amount of damage. You would also gain a 25% Attack increase until the jutsu ends. The cost would be 5 chakra.

2nd Reset: Kaguya Master
Upon resetting the second time you would gain the ability to use the more advanced techniques. Also when you activated Shikotsumyaku your additional jutsu list would have 30 Chakra instead of 15 Chakra. (Note;Once you have exhausted the 30 Chakra you cant use anymore Shikotsumyaku techniques until the new gameday.)

Techniques:
Yanagi no Mai (Dance of the Willow): You use extensions of bone from your body to attack the opponent. This attack would last for 1 round dealing an according amount of damage. The cost would be 7 chakra.
Karamatsu no Mai (Dance of the Larch): You ensnare your opponent in bones as they grow out of your body impaling them on the bones as they grow. This attack would last 5 rounds dealing an according amount of damage. The cost would be 10 Chakra.
Tessenka no Mai (Dance of the Clematis): This would be a two round attack. The first round you would rip out your spinal cord wrapping it around the opponent and making them unable to attack. The second round you would form a giant bone drill on your arm hitting your opponent, dealing an according amount of damage. The cost would be 15 Chakra.
Sawarabi no Mai (Dance of the Seeding Fern): You create a large forest of sharp booones impaling your opponent. It would hit your opponent for 1 round, dealing an according amount of damage. The cost would be 30 Chakra.

Leave some feedback! 8)   
Czarguy
Race:Wind
Mount:Shadow Lion the Pakkun
Seal:Curse Seal

sushigewd2.0

Re: Kaguya Kekkei Genkai.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »

gyu is already working on the Kaguya Bloodline im pretty sure.....

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 12:40:35 AM »

It's done actually. Just waiting for Oliver to finish doing a few adjustments.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 01:26:48 AM »

Off-topic I know, but what else is done?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

garuga

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 06:15:24 AM »

wow im thinking between kaguya and uchiha!!>.<.Almost to my reset lvl ;)

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 10:53:23 AM »

A few adjustments which mean a complete balancing which will take more than a few days.

I have currently not even the time to check on here, but I do.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

ToshiroUchiha

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 03:18:21 AM »

I like your idea and now I cant choose between Uchiha or Kaguya.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 03:39:04 AM »

A few adjustments which mean a complete balancing which will take more than a few days.

I have currently not even the time to check on here, but I do.

I like your idea and now I cant choose between Uchiha or Kaguya.

Thanks for your input, but please do not revive a topic unless it is necessary. =)

If you wonder about how you can find out if the topic is old or not, above each post it shows the date when the post was posted. You don't have to view the actual topic to find out when the last post was, it says when the last post was inside the board where you can sometimes see many topics.  So stuff over like three weeks can be considered old.

Don't worry about though.  :D 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:43:06 AM by ace »

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 17 queries.