Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Exclusive Kekkei Genkai Techiniques  (Read 3851 times)

csmokey

Re: Exclusive Kekkei Genkai Techiniques
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »

ok ok let me address

first SoniaFourth he might not be able to do the genjutsu but he is the only one that didnt kill his best friend to gain that sharingan and for the gates it can just be a requirement you will come back the next day

second doomstar I dont have that kekkai move set yet so I didnt know.

third caquricon same as second

Shigeo

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 07:10:29 PM »

If you don't have a KG yet, don't try to suggest things for it, as all of the things you stated are already in the system. -_-

Abysss

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »

I think that the Suiken and Chidori thing could work for it, and the Hyuuga technique Shikamaru suggested could work.

I know many of you say that you can't learn Chidori automatically just by being an Uchiha which is true, but that is why you would go to Sasuke to train. For Suiken I know Gyu is against it because it is not truely a Kekkei Genkai ability however since you need to have a pretty advanced Taijustu ability for it and you can't buy a weapon because you use only your Taijutsu, I think it could be accepted for The Lotus.

As for the Hyuuga I have no idea how the Jutsu Shikamaru suggests works so I would need help explaining that one.  :-?

doomstar

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 08:23:38 PM »

the thingy that shika suggested was kinda like a dome of chakra lines which cut stuff if I remember correctly...

somebody go watch the episode, it's the one where hinata, kiba and naruto go out for some mission... it's in the fillers

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 08:24:26 PM »

I'll post some clips.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

SoniaFourth

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 12:53:09 AM »

ok ok let me address

first SoniaFourth he might not be able to do the genjutsu but he is the only one that didnt kill his best friend to gain that sharingan and for the gates it can just be a requirement you will come back the next day

Woo-hoo, he didn't kill his best friend. Big deal, based on what is believed, guilt over his best friend's death probably caused the mangekyo. Second, all buffs reset upon next gamedays, So primary lotus, which is used at 5th gate for your info, wouldn't be there.

Another thing, that massive amount of chakra for those simple things? The hyuuga technique doesn't even require a massive amount of chakra, and is already in. Mangekyo Sharingan is already in, and it itself doesn't 'cause' genjutsu attacks, Tsukiyomi, which comes from a certain Mangekyo eye, is the genjutsu you think of.

If someone could open all 8 gates, they wouldn't WANT primary lotus to being with, since 6th gate would be better anyway.

And, as Doomy-doom-doomstar said, they are all in for something else.

KG: Uchiha
Name: Susanoo
Technique: Imploding certain spots into another realm.
Chakra: 10, based on that it exhausts Kakashi equally as it does Itachi to use the other two.
Affect: 140-160 damage, unlocked at mangekyo, can only be chosen out of the three doujutsu abilities, Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo. Damage increases as DKs rise. Requires two turns to prepare.

KG: Hyuuga
Name: Intensity
Technique: A second level to byakugon, the 'Neji' version, more affective in dodging attacks then Regular Byakugon.
Chakra: 4
Affect: Evasion increase. Requires Byakugon to be used.

KG: 8 Gates
Name: Sheer Willpower.
Technique: Not really a true jutsu, but a trait all users of the 8 gates seem to have. Increases Defence for 40 turns
Affect: Defence increase. Requires at least the 3rd gate to be opened.

doomstar

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 01:34:30 AM »

ok ok let me address

Woo-hoo, he didn't kill his best friend. Big deal, based on what is believed, guilt over his best friend's death probably caused the mangekyo. Second, all buffs reset upon next gamedays, So primary lotus, which is used at 5th gate for your info, wouldn't be there.

Another thing, that massive amount of chakra for those simple things? The hyuuga technique doesn't even require a massive amount of chakra, and is already in. Mangekyo Sharingan is already in, and it itself doesn't 'cause' genjutsu attacks, Tsukiyomi, which comes from a certain Mangekyo eye, is the genjutsu you think of.

If someone could open all 8 gates, they wouldn't WANT primary lotus to being with, since 6th gate would be better anyway.

And, as Doomy-doom-doomstar said, they are all in for something else.

KG: Uchiha
Name: Susanoo
Technique: Imploding certain spots into another realm.
Chakra: 10, based on that it exhausts Kakashi equally as it does Itachi to use the other two.
Affect: 140-160 damage, unlocked at mangekyo, can only be chosen out of the three doujutsu abilities, Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo. Damage increases as DKs rise. Requires two turns to prepare.

KG: Hyuuga
Name: Intensity
Technique: A second level to byakugon, the 'Neji' version, more affective in dodging attacks then Regular Byakugon.
Affect: Evasion increase. Requires Byakugon to be used.

KG: 8 Gates
Name: Sheer Willpower.
Technique: Not really a true jutsu, but a trait all users of the 8 gates seem to have. Increases Defence for 40 turns
Affect: Defence increase. Requires at least the 3rd gate to be opened.
... primary is first gate >.>

and heyyy... nobody calls me  doomy-doom-doomstar except... :O
holy crap, it's fourth! :O

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 01:37:17 AM »

It depends doom.
Sometimes, Omote Renge is called Secondary Lotus, and when it is, Ura Renge is called Primary Lotus.

But yeah, the willpower thing seems to work.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

doomstar

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 01:39:42 AM »

meh, whatever >.>

Shigeo

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 02:52:50 AM »

Omote Renge= Forward, front, or Primary Lotus

Ure Renge= Reverse, or Hidden Lotus

All cleared up now.

xxMax

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »

Can anyone remember the technigue Sasuke used againest Orochimaru in the Chuunin exams, it said something about being a Sharingan Uchiha Technique.

Koneko

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 08:19:49 PM »

Can anyone remember the technigue Sasuke used againest Orochimaru in the Chuunin exams, it said something about being a Sharingan Uchiha Technique.

Its already in the game.

The Sharingan Windmill attack,.

xxMax

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »

Oh know now lol.

On a alt i just made 2nd Gennin
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.