Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Site layout  (Read 934 times)

benitofussolini

Site layout
« on: February 01, 2008, 04:41:43 PM »

I didn't know where else to put this, nor did I see a previous topic when searching.

I REALLY like the SakuraCB and InoFL layouts, due to their clean, easy to see/read (I have poor eyesite and some of the other layouts hurt my eyes), any chance on making a more manly version of it? Like say, ItatchiBR, and have it dark red instead of pink or blue, or even LeeFST which could be a dark green.

Just a thought, I don't know how hard it is to make new ones, but figured it was worth a shot asking.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Site layout
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »

If you didn't hear, read. ^^

Templates
Neji – 2008-01-23 14:29:28
You all know the templates that were created for our site, and many of you used them.

Sadly, as a certain server out there tries to copy our efforts, he also did copy the templates.

Now, the license says that I have to release modified versions from basic templates on demand, so this was basically covered by the license.

Now the bad news: I will soon remove ALL templates and REDO any template from scratch, to ensure WE are the copyright holders and all copies are illegimitate ones.
This will take weeks/months as there are currently no people here with sufficient HTML/CSS skills AND enough time.

But it is in our best interest not to look like another server but be unique (which we are, once you login).

benitofussolini

Re: Site layout
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 12:51:57 AM »

Ok, i see. Thanks.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 21 queries.