Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Bandits attack you while you walk around in your village  (Read 4124 times)

torakabu

Bandits attack you while you walk around in your village
« on: February 02, 2008, 11:25:46 PM »

I think all of you know it : "God, no turns, no travels, no pvps, just nothing to do..

All i can do now is trolling the village  :twisted: You wander around everywhere, click ten times on library, twenty times on slaying players although you don't have pvps left.. you are just bored and dont know what to do :?: :?:

heres some solution xD made for people who are bored ^_^ (sorry that i wrote all this shit ^_^ i was just bored xDD)

5% ?? chance that it might happen..

You slowly head out and walk to the %s..suddenly you hear screams, coming from a dark alley..you know that it leads to the graveyard of %s, and you're unsure what you want to do..

A : Continue your way - 50% chance

Nearby some womans also heard the screams and look displeased that you atleast didn't look what has been going on there.. you are embarassed and lose %s (1-3) charm points

50% chance

You continue your way to %s, but somehow feel bad that someone maybe needed you and you didn't help him (u lose 1 good point or get 1 devil point whatever

B: Follow the dark alley leading to the graveyard

10% : As you arrive at the graveyard, you see a man with a boil on his head . You ask him what was going on and he tells you, that he wanted to bring flowers to the grave of his dead parents, when he saw a rat, "I fell down and knocked my head.

Wondering what that was, you continue your way to %s.

90%

As you arrive at the graveyard, you notice that it's foggy here. The only thing you can see are two mens cased in a dark cloak.

Options :

A) Take a closer look at them

You lurk closer to the persons.. it's still foggy, but you can see that the two mans are standing infront of an old man, who is begging for his life.

Your ears catch some words : "Will you know tell us the secret of rasengan? Else you wont just die, we will make you stand pain you can't hold!"

B) Run away

70% You doubt that it's worth your time, they are obviously just two kids trying to be cool by being at the graveyard at nighttime. (Arrive at the place you wanted to go)
30% As you turn back, wanting to leave this scary place, you stumble on a rock and fall down.

The two mens in the dark cloaks hear the noise.. you hear one of them shouting " C'mon Kakuzu, let's get off, fast! If we get cought, Pain will whipping our asses   :twisted:

..Due to the heart attack you had, you lose your hitpoints (except one) and %s gold (it varies, it can be 0 or it can be all ^_^)

this will happen when you take A

options :

A) Leave your hideout and attack them

You are angry at the two persons in dark cloaks to attack an old man, so you leave your hideout and shout : "Hey, you little brats, why don't you fight a man / woman like me instead of attacking an old man?
The two persons are approaching you, so you pull out your (weapon's name) and wait until they are in front of you

FIGHT!

B) Wait for their actions

"I will never tell you the secret of rasengan!", he says with supreme effort.
One of the two mens pulls out his kunai, and starts to slit the old mans throat. Dark blood flows all over the ground..

The two mens disappear in front of your eyes, and you somehow feel sad that you didn't help the old man..

-some kind of debuff that makes you weaker for 25 rounds or something
-you lose 5 charmpoints

FIGHT[/u]

just fight them ^_^ its a 2v1 fight ;P so dont make them uberstrong xDD

after fight..

Thanks that you saved me !

A) Ask him for a healing potion : He grabs out a red and green shining elixier out of his bag, and hands it to you

Your hitpoints have been restored to full! You feel good! (some nice buff Xd)

B) Ask him for the secret of rasengan

"Sorry, I can't tell it to you.. you're still too unexperienced.. But, I can still give you this!" with this words he hands you a bag containing (10x your level) gold

If you read everything till this sentence, you must truely be bored and should do somethinig else. You just wasted years of your lifetime for reading this  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kondaime

Re: Bandits attack you while you walk around in your village
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 06:05:00 PM »

Although the text and everything is nice, isn't it a bit too much work for something that is just made to avoid being bored sometimes?

taichii

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 08:27:08 PM »

heart attack? thats not very narutoish .

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 05:53:43 PM »

hmm its good and all, but a bit much .-.
heart attack?

i agree with taichii
its not very narutoish

kondaime

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »

in some events like in the old house at water country you are also scared because someone comes outta the door and laughs about you x_x

doomstar

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

this sounds like a way to do suicide or something  :roll:

torakabu

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 04:10:45 PM »

atleast you arent bored then anymore =p

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

Talk to people

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

kondaime

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 04:48:50 PM »

The village square isn't really active same for other things :S And some people don't even know what to talk about

for the suicide method..

you could just stay alive with 1 hp or something and only items get damaged or gold loss

Chido

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 03:13:38 AM »

Would you gain exp from this encounter? And also, even if you were at lv 15, when you get a reward it would only be 150 gold, and there is a much less chance to even get this. So it would have to not give exp, and give a little more gold and/or not do so much bad to you

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 04:15:26 AM »

It was already rejected.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.