Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Deidara <.<  (Read 2650 times)

garuga

Re: Deidara <.<
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »

i like pie, and ponies and magical gargoyles that grant wishes and can blow cotton candy like a dragon blows fire.
Um, dude, what the hell?
At the very least, be 2nd generation spam (someone says something barely related to the topic, and you make a comment on it)

lol o 2nd gen is boring i like starting my own off-topicnessocity. but the post was pretty much just there to point out the off-topic discussion the thread was headed for.

thread about deidara in-game being a sore loser to jokes about using mouth hands for pleasure.

you're sick man >.> SICK!!!

pyromaniac

Re: Deidara <.<
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 09:36:43 PM »

i like pie, and ponies and magical gargoyles that grant wishes and can blow cotton candy like a dragon blows fire.
Um, dude, what the hell?
At the very least, be 2nd generation spam (someone says something barely related to the topic, and you make a comment on it)

lol o 2nd gen is boring i like starting my own off-topicnessocity. but the post was pretty much just there to point out the off-topic discussion the thread was headed for.

thread about deidara in-game being a sore loser to jokes about using mouth hands for pleasure.

you're sick man >.> SICK!!!

i wasn't the one talking about it.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 19 queries.