Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Graveyard at low level  (Read 3397 times)

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: Graveyard at low level
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 06:56:17 PM »

I never said I wanted them too easy. O_o

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »

The strength of graveyard creatures are different from that of the forest. Notice that they do not have levels, & their levels are simply displayed as "Undead"? The level which I created them in, determines how strong that creature will be in the graveyard.

Let's say if a graveyard creature's stat is based on yours and the level difference between you & the creature will increase or lover its stat by 0.1. That wouldn't been too bad now would it? The strongest undead would only have 50% more stat than you.

So please do not go "WTF level 1 VS level 15?! That @#%& unfair!" when you don;t even have the slightest idea of how something works.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »

The strength of graveyard creatures are different from that of the forest. Notice that they do not have levels, & their levels are simply displayed as "Undead"? The level which I created them in, determines how strong that creature will be in the graveyard.

Let's say if a graveyard creature's stat is based on yours and the level difference between you & the creature will increase or lover its stat by 0.1. That wouldn't been too bad now would it? The strongest undead would only have 50% more stat than you.

So please do not go "WTF level 1 VS level 15?! That @#%& unfair!" when you don;t even have the slightest idea of how something works.
When you say that they can be at level 15 at any level and don't explain this, what do you think people are going to guess??

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 16 queries.