Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dead when you log in  (Read 3555 times)

Chido

Re: Dead when you log in
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 08:24:03 AM »

Pretty much, yeah

sevilon

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 12:42:49 AM »

well, with the newbies, i can understand, so set it to be like hunter nin or something before this starts happening.  and oro kill limiters are what neji is looking for every once in while.  and if the pvp'd person loses, drop it so they only lose about .05 experience.  thinking about it, any issue you all could see with this, im pretty sure i could figure out some reasonable solution so as to fix it so it works and keeps the game fun

pyromaniac

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 05:24:51 PM »

well, with the newbies, i can understand, so set it to be like hunter nin or something before this starts happening.  and oro kill limiters are what neji is looking for every once in while.  and if the pvp'd person loses, drop it so they only lose about .05 experience.  thinking about it, any issue you all could see with this, im pretty sure i could figure out some reasonable solution so as to fix it so it works and keeps the game fun

why change the exp? u already lose 10% leave it there....it'll be more incentive to be stronger/not get killed. we should increase the % of exp lost for higher ranks.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 17 queries.