Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Shadow Knives  (Read 13404 times)

doomstar

Re: Shadow Knives
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 09:15:27 PM »

how does a balloon and a shuriken make an umbrella? o.O

BugWarrior

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 09:51:44 PM »

Do we need to have everyone to explain how each item is used to make a certain finished good?  If that was the case then half the items that have recipes should not exist.  :roll: 

Samantha

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »

Do we need to have everyone to explain how each item is used to make a certain finished good?  If that was the case then half the items that have recipes should not exist.  :roll: 
I can entertain you with an answer, although I find it tedious. 
To make it simple no one ever stated the size of the broken balloon.  ;)  The giant shuriken has four edges, however, you only need three for the umbrella.  So when entering Anko's shop you melt down one of edges to the giant shuriken and use it in the center of the giant shuriken as the handle to the umbrella.  Now you have 3 sides and a handle.  The broken balloon is used to cover the the 3 top sides, since it would be able to stay afloat in the air much longer when thrown.  Needless to say the senbons have to used to complete the ensemble. 

Edited: If you like, we could always add more ingredients to make a umbrella.  :smt036
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:15:13 PM by Shikamaru »

BugWarrior

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 11:07:17 PM »

Once again a well thought out plan.  I would not have even wasted time to answer the question but at least now the collection of items needed to make the final product will not be contested.  I'll do my part and chip in with the Herbal Ointment idea. 

Finished Product- Herbal Ointment

Required Items - Lemons (2) + Orange (2) + Apple + Scroll of Alleviation

This item is used to heal or soothe minor cuts and scrapes, without running to Sakura. Or saving yourself some cash by healing up some before seeing Sakura. 

Research - For any contested use of the items chosen to make the finish product.  I researched that the word alleviation is a noun:   the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance).  In this case it would be reducing pain from a injury. 
Now if I could be alleviated of any annoyance.  :orcpoursuite:

Eureka7

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 12:46:27 AM »

The umbrella is hella cool.  I have to get one.  The ointment thing is good for a little healing which is not bad to have.  I want to create a formula for the flute but I can't think of how to make the darn thing.  :smt100

Maria

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 02:21:09 AM »

Great ideas ^^

Finished Product: Disorienting Flute (C flute)

Required Items: Shuriken(20) :smt104 (I know it's stupid not to put anything else down, but all you really need to make a flute is metal...)

Description(Shikamaru's): Disorients your opponent, by boosting your defense for 7 rounds.  Name the buff that increases your defense, remember it doesn't attack you must attack yourself.

And as a posibitity, Neji, can you add a list of pitches that the user can pick for the flute(one each turn), like High C, Low D, B flat, and others?

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 02:35:42 AM »

Shouldn't you like...make new threads for all these items? Or edit your first post and put them all in there? It's hard to keep track of them all.

Samantha

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 03:47:57 PM »

If it was large number of pages perhaps, but if you only have to navigate through 2 pages it shouldn't be much trouble.  ;)   

Anyway, I am a card carrying member of the ETP (Ethical Treatment of Penguins) and have pity for the poor penguins that have been slaughtered so senselessly.   :smt022

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »

I doubt it would be possible for the mods to move those extra posts that talk about other recipes to their own threads.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

doomstar

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »

miha, edit those recipes to the first post and then edit the topic title >.>

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »

I'll do it for all other recpies, though I will use quotes to give credit where it is due.
Done now.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 07:40:50 PM by Mihamaru »

Eureka7

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »

Shouldn't you like...make new threads for all these items? Or edit your first post and put them all in there? It's hard to keep track of them all.
I doubt it would be possible for the mods to move those extra posts that talk about other recipes to their own threads.
miha, edit those recipes to the first post and then edit the topic title >.>
Geez, it's two freakin' pages.  You talk about me complaining over nothing.   :smt076
Would you would like to be spoon fed anything else instead of actually Reading a whole Two or Three Pages? 
No one wants read, but everyone wants to make new threads.  :smt018

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 07:57:20 PM »

Too bad, I already made the threads.
Besides, there are rules about this man.

Eureka7

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »

Do you know how many times others have wrapped a request inside another person's request?  Many times.  To come up with the excuse of those are the rules is pretty lame.  More like rules you came up with just now. :roll:  But I'll get back to the topic at hand. 

Product-  Disrupting Bells

Goods-  3 Senbon + 4 Kunai + 2 Shuriken

Action-  Sound from the bells slightly boost your attack only temporary. Three rounds.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 09:30:57 PM »

Just freaking do it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.