Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Reconnaissance  (Read 5796 times)

Eureka7

Reconnaissance
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »

While searching in the forest you believe that you have stumbled upon the Akatsuki Lair. But there's a problem though, there are 3 openings in front of you. Which opening do you choose?  Behind two of the doors is a Akatsuki shinobi, he's covering two of the doors, by using one clone. One of the three openings has nothing behind it. If you chose the right door you go on to the next set of opening. Each set of doors brings about a new missing Akatsuki shinobi, waiting behind two of the openings. It is the deadly game of Russian Roulette. 

Now in modifying this idea, if you choose a door with a clone behind it you will take damage, but it won’t be that bad.  If you choose a door with a real Akatsuki member you will take some real damage (serves you right for picking the wrong door). 
***There is one exception though, if you run into Deidara’s clone it will detonate upon impact in your face (automatic loss).   So in his case you need to find the real one or hopefully the door with no one behind it. 

By being able to finish off the complete event you will get to receive random prizes which would stack your inventory and help in forging new weapons.  The prizes could include weapons, gold, scroll, or food.

Your Combatants

I. Yura - Yura's attack will be wind based, Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword). His stats will be the weakest of all the akatsuki since he is only a puppet being used. HP: 90% of the fighting shinobi, Attack: 95% of the fighting shinobi, Defense: 95% of the shinobi.

II. Hidan - Blood Scythe.  His stats will be attack 2% greater and defense 20% greater than your stats, his hitpoints will remain a mystery. (I may have forgotten to tell you, that you would need to defeat him in a certain amount of time - before he performs his ritual.   Hurry up! Time is ticking! Hope you brought some specialities, but don't waste all of them this only the second opening.) 

III. Human Puppet Third Kazekage-Sandaime Kazekage- attack Iron Sand. His HP stats will be 10% higher than yours. By now all of you know the deeper you go, the harder the it is for attack, defense, and hitpoints with each competitor.

IV. Sasori - Sasori Poisoned Puppet. His HP stat will be 15% higher than yours. Once again, his attack and defense will difficult because he's been controlling the puppets from Door 1 and 3. He's not tired, but guess what YOU sure are.   

V. Kakuzu - Multiple element attacks.  HP Stats are 3x higher than yours.  (You need to kill all three of his hitpoints)

VI. Deidara- C3. HP Stats are 10% greater than your stats. As stated earlier, there are no rounds on beating Deidara, so take your time.  I'm not trying to make it too hard, however; if you pick the door with his clone.....You're DEAD...."Art is a BANG!"

VII. Kisame - Samehada (For each attack he performs he takes away an additional chakra point from you.   

VIII. Itachi - Mangekyo Sharingan - Mental stress and anguish. HP Stats are 50% higher than yours.  Do you have anything left?

IX. Konan - Paper Shurikens - She rains shurikens at you from above.

X. Final Battle: Pein. You must defeat all six of Peins, including his summonings.

Now you don't have to go into Pein's Lair, you could simply say, "Hey, it's not worth all the trouble of facing those wanted ninjas or the prizes.  Even though you are getting experience for each one you beat. I can understand why someone would decide to not enter the lair.  In the event that you decide to not enter the lair:

Leaving:
30% Chance you step on a well positioned tag that brings a clone of you with a slightly higher attack and defense (and off course more hp).
70% Chance you walk away.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Reconnaissance
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:10:19 PM »

Wrong thread dude.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

Fighting Pein would be like..impossible>>

doomstar

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

that and it's using manga stuff, so no >.>

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 11:56:02 PM »

besides wasnt an idea like this suggested before?it sounds really familiar.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

doomstar

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 12:21:51 AM »

yes it was

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 02:05:08 AM »

Many Akatsuki ideas were suggested. All were turned down.

Why?
Well, I think it's for the reason that this would all be complete spoilers. Pein hasn't even appeared in the Anime yet, or atleast to my knowledge.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 10:43:33 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

kondaime

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 07:30:12 AM »

Then don't take pain / konan, and take

Mysterious boy with golden hair
or
Akatsuki leader

same for konan

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »

Mysterious boy with golden hair lunges at you
:P

kondaime

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 03:46:38 PM »

You see? My ideas are great!

^____^

A mysterious akatsuki member lunges at you with unknown dojutsu!

^^

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 11:35:29 PM »

Yeah, perfecto.^^
I'm sure everyone knows exactly who you're talking about.

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 12:20:35 AM »

Then don't take pain / konan, and take

Mysterious boy with golden hair
or
Akatsuki leader

same for konan
I hope you're not serious >_>;;
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 12:41:49 AM »

I wasn't>>

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 01:47:36 AM »

No, whoever seriously suggested "Mysterious Boy with Golden Hair" <_____<;;
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

doomstar

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 04:05:40 AM »

No, whoever seriously suggested "Mysterious Boy with Golden Hair" <_____<;;
I think he was >.>;
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.