Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Clan Prices  (Read 35244 times)

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Prices
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2008, 11:26:21 PM »

Wouldn't work; there'd be clan selling... that's how acads lead clans .-.
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Abysss

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2008, 11:40:40 PM »

Why does everyone care about a lot of clans? More people play the game now, it is only natural more clans will appear, just like more cities would appear it a population grew in a country.  You don't have to join their clan do I don't see the problem of them making a clan they've hoped to get. The only fair way I can think of it to not allow any person under Jounin to get a rank 30-31, however I know some people will disagree.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:49:19 PM by Abysss »

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2008, 11:45:17 PM »

Why does everyone care about a lot of clans? More people play the game now, it is only natural more clans will appear, just like more cities would appear it a population grew in a country.  You don't have to join their clan do I don't see the problem of them making a clan they've hoped to get. The only fair way I can think of it to not allow any person under Jounin to get a rank 30-31, however I know some people will disagree.

The problem here might be, a Jounin makes a clan and he/she lets a Genin have rank 30, and the reason might be that the Jounin needs help running the clan, rank 30 has a little more power than the rest of the ranks.

Also, currently a Jounin or higher can have rank 31, founder rank only.

well since you mentioned that no one is speaking up.Personally i dont like this wouldnt it just be easier instead of raising the price to just make the option of making a clan put up to a higher rank?

What rank were you thinking of?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:47:57 PM by ace »

Abysss

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2008, 11:50:39 PM »

The problem here might be, a Jounin makes a clan and he/she lets a Genin have rank 30, and the reason might be that the Jounin needs help running the clan, rank 30 has a little more power than the rest of the ranks.

well since you mentioned that no one is speaking up.Personally i dont like this wouldnt it just be easier instead of raising the price to just make the option of making a clan put up to a higher rank?

Well how about the clan is deleted if no one has entered it after a certain amount of days? I'd really hate to see someone who wants to make a clan be denied. When I first made a clan I loved it, I couldn't stand it if someone tld me I couldn't make one.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »

well given the population of my clan i dont like that idea.

Anbu or Anbu captain
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 11:53:40 PM »

Well how about the clan is deleted if no one has entered it after a certain amount of days? I'd really hate to see someone who wants to make a clan be denied. When I first made a clan I loved it, I couldn't stand it if someone tld me I couldn't make one.

Well I see it this way, if someone makes a clan by paying the appropriate amount of gold and gems, why it should it be deleted just because no one joined in X days?

Didn't they make a clan fair and square?
Some might have just got the clan from hiher ranked members.

Also, they can just create alts.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:54:32 PM by ace »

Abysss

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »

Well I see it this way, if someone makes a clan by paying the appropriate amount of gold and gems, why it should it be deleted just because no one joined in X days?

I never said because no one joined, I said if no one enters the clan hall for a set amount of days. Say someone makes a clan, but they become inactive and don't play anymore, then the clan would disappear after the set amount of days. This woudl get rid of most of  the 1 person clans.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »

but what happens if no one wants to join a clan because it is small or if they are trying to recruit but they had to go to sleep away camp for a set amount of time and they still had only a one person clan?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 12:03:23 AM »

I never said because no one joined, I said if no one enters the clan hall for a set amount of days. Say someone makes a clan, but they become inactive and don't play anymore, then the clan would disappear after the set amount of days. This woudl get rid of most of  the 1 person clans.

I don't see where you said, clan hall.
You said, "Well how about the clan is deleted if no one has entered it...."

I probably thought you meant the clan by the word "it."

Anyways, if a member is inactive doesn't their character get deleted after 45 days?
So the one person clan would then be destroyed.

About not going into the clan hall, they can just post something and done.
How many days were you thinking?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 12:04:41 AM by ace »

Abysss

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 12:14:11 AM »

I don't see where you said, clan hall.
You said, "Well how about the clan is deleted if no one has entered it...."

I probably thought you meant the clan by the word "it."

Anyways, if a member is inactive doesn't their character get deleted after 45 days?
So the one person clan would then be destroyed.

About not going into the clan hall, they can just post something and done.
How many days were you thinking?
Maybe 20-25, and I am just targeting inactive people with clans, people who porbably don't want them anymore anyway.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 02:29:28 AM »

A limit on clans?
I don't know anymore.
The huge clan list is obviously a problem. A solution that's reasonable for all is hard to find.

doomstar

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 02:50:06 AM »

... and what is wrong with a huge clan list anyways?

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 02:52:18 AM »

A lot><
You want 213102391024123981283129041293123123012 clans?

Abysss

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 03:20:57 AM »

A limit on clans?
I don't know anymore.
The huge clan list is obviously a problem. A solution that's reasonable for all is hard to find.
That wasn't what I was talking about, read back. And I think anyone should be allowed to make a clan, I don't see why you are making such a big deal about it.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 04:06:10 AM »

Anyone can make a clan. But there's just so many. 250 last time I checked.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.