Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai Resets  (Read 11923 times)

narutofightingstyle

Kekkei Genkai Resets
« on: March 07, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »

I have ran into this problem that I know I'm not the only one who is in, and I feel it should be addressed. When the so called "vets" were allowed to reset their accounts for a kekkei genkai some people would have really liked to like myself but did not know as it was around the time of the holidays and many people are away and are unable to reset due to this. I myself was a day or two too late to receive the full reset which ticked me off since I had around 700 Dk's. So I bring this to the Administration. Why should the vets who have worked so hard already be put into a situation such as this even though it they should be thanked for helping bring this game to the way it is today? So for this I believe the people who have messed up with their resets should be compensated with a full reset. As we wouldn't want a game full of unhappy people especially those who have been there from the very beginning. Also I would like to say if you renounce this as being fair then you obviously have no clue of justice.

Regards,
B. J. White
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:13:25 PM by narutofightingstyle »

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: Kekkei Genkai Resets
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »

Asd asked and got his full resets....and he was like 2 or 3 days late. You could've done that. But 2 months later? Oo

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 11:15:54 PM »

Asd asked and got his full resets....and he was like 2 or 3 days late. You could've done that. But 2 months later? Oo

I sorta left and came back the game had gotten boring, but its not the first time I have done that.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 11:18:09 PM »

You really should have brought it up back then if you were 2 days late. I'm sure Neji would've let you recieve full resets then.

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 11:19:02 PM »

You really should have brought it up back then if you were 2 days late. I'm sure Neji would've let you recieve full resets then.

Well >_> Neji is scary shh. But I don't see whats wrong with getting it now.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:35:48 PM by narutofightingstyle »

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 11:45:23 PM »

Well, if you remember why there was an expiration date on the offer, it was because it was easier to go from 80-->200 dks and get two resets than going through 80dks twice...and technically since you had 200+ dks before KG was introduced you should get it...

But asking after two months is really late, there was even an extension after the original deadline...

In the end, its Neji's call

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 11:47:59 PM »

Well, if you remember why there was an expiration date on the offer, it was because it was easier to go from 80-->200 dks and get two resets than going through 80dks twice...and technically since you had 200+ dks before KG was introduced you should get it...

But asking after two months is really late, there was even an extension after the original deadline...

In the end, its Neji's call

I get that but do you guys not read, THAT I WAS AWAY!

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 11:49:07 PM »

You said you were 2 days late....

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 11:50:06 PM »

Yes I reset, then I left again, because I was sorta out of it <_< I should have asked for it then but I left the game for awhile and only got back about a week or two ago.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 11:51:51 PM »

Yes I reset, then I left again, because I was sorta out of it <_< I should have asked for it then but I left the game for awhile and only got back about a week or two ago.
I hate to say it man, but it's all you.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 11:53:01 PM »

Again, why wouldn't you ask a week or two ago then? Why all of a sudden now?

Edit: In your bio, it shows that you've played every day since February 15th...thats more than a week or two...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:54:14 PM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 11:54:13 PM »

I hate to say it man, but it's all you.

I said that in my original post I know I was a long way off. But the point still stands that I had 700+ DK's and only being able to get one reset is kinda bogus.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 11:54:33 PM »

Erm, well, not 2 days, were ya?

you reset on the 13th, the original offer was till 4th, I extended till the 9th...

just to get the facts down.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 11:54:56 PM »

Ryumaru wanted the same thing. He was late too. Neji denied his request. :/

narutofightingstyle

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »

Again, why wouldn't you ask a week or two ago then? Why all of a sudden now?

Edit: In your bio, it shows that you've played every day since February 15th...thats more than a week or two...

good observation but I can explain that if you look I didn't actually do much back then as for a good period of time I would only log on just to talk to a few friends mainly CrimsonNeji.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 17 queries.