Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Jutsu KG  (Read 1804 times)

HalfDragonLuka

Jutsu KG
« on: March 15, 2008, 04:37:22 AM »

I was thinking that the Uchiha KG is interesting that it gives you auto Fire Ninjutsu. I Believe it was Mihamaru i saw suggesting Haku's Ice Jutsu, so If that gets put in it could have Auto Ice Jutsus also, with the Secret Techniques added on. Couldnt we also do something similar for, if not all, at least most of the Normal Jutsus? There is already:
You are born as Lee/Guy of the Lotus and Specialize in Taijutsu
So maybe...You are born as Shizune/Tsunade the Medical Ninja. Skills might include Poison weapons and 5 Auto Medical Points, while the second Stacking would have Massive Strength, Souzou Saisei, a Paralysis Jutsu and a more convenient Shosen Jutsu
There could be a reworking of Suna to do a KG for Gaara ( who i believe has a KG for suna without the shukaku) ect for the rest... or just a few maybe... Comments?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
Re: Jutsu KG
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 04:41:10 AM »

That wasn't what I meant at all.
Also, we already start with taijutsu.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Abysss

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 04:57:50 AM »

Super Strength has nothing to do with medical ninjutsu, the only reason Tsunade and Sakura can do it is because f their precise chakra control.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 09:41:39 AM »

But I'd agree to take this as KG-like.

It is similar to Rock Lee... I doubt anybody short of Sakuras devotion and mind could do this.

Though, I am inclined to the thought that then Medical Ninjutsu should be restricted to those KG people.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 04:41:18 PM »

But I'd agree to take this as KG-like.

It is similar to Rock Lee... I doubt anybody short of Sakuras devotion and mind could do this.

Though, I am inclined to the thought that then Medical Ninjutsu should be restricted to those KG people.
Hmm... People would KILL me if my idea got Medical removed as a normal jutsu :shock:
Although... maybe, you could do something like you did with Hyouton, and take out some of the jutsus like Ranshinshou and Shosen, and replace them with jutsu more plausable for your everyday ninja.
Ok, bring on the mob. I'm ready for the horrible death that awaits X_X..... :P

Itachii

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 04:49:40 PM »

Nope, i think Medical Ninjustu Should become a KG because not all ninja can do it and it is a rare gift, unlike most of the other specialities it is not a Nartural Chakra Element.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

or just make the req higher int since it takes a smart person to use it  :twisted:

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »

Nope, i think Medical Ninjustu Should become a KG because not all ninja can do it and it is a rare gift, unlike most of the other specialities it is not a Nartural Chakra Element.
Not all people have the chakra control to do it.
But then again, not everyone is smart enough to use genjustu.
And not everyone has so many elemental ninjustu choices open to them.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

kondaime

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »

You only want another KG you can choose. -_-

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »

Isnt the point of the new stats system and KG to be as individualized as possible. :-? That requires choices

Itachii

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 09:53:19 PM »

Isnt the point of the new stats system and KG to be as individualized as possible. :-? That requires choices
That and i am running out of options having mastered two already.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.