Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Kekkai Genkai Types *maybe spoilers to show*  (Read 4039 times)

Sasuke X

Kekkai Genkai Types *maybe spoilers to show*
« on: March 29, 2008, 08:57:55 AM »

Sasuke,Itatchi, and Kakashi all seemed to use their sharingan differently just like Hinata and Neji's byakugun. So i was thinking that after you have mastered your sharingan (4 stacks) you can go back and pretty much reset again into one of three versions of the sharingan. If you choose kakashi's you can get that jutsu he does with his sharingan ( never found out the name). If you choose Sasuke you get an even greater dodging ability ( enemies get even weaker). If you choose Itatchi's you'll get that third jutsu he learns (starts with an S...) You keep your original Sharingan techniques, except each type is different. Kakashi's version would need double the chakra. So to activate 3 tomoe sharingan it's 2 chakra. To activate mangekyou it's 6 chakra and to use his explosive dimension jutsu it's 20. Sasuke on the other hand will just have normal mangekyou abilities but with improved dodging and riposting skills. Now Itatchi's jutsu i'm not exactly sure what it does but it seems to be like a giant fire demon he summons and pretty much destroys the whole place. So he would have that ability in additon to the other mangekyou jutsu. I was also thinking that maybe it could do with alignment. Good=kakashi, Lawful Evil= Sasuke, Chaotic Evil= Itatchi. Then i was thinking maybe you could just choose and then once you master all three you can reset to have all the abilites but that's a bit overpowered.

For the Byakagun i haven't exactly kept up that much with the manga so.. anyways i thought i remembered from somewhere kaiten can't be learned but by the most talented Hyuuga 0_o i think. So i think that should be neji's ability. Jyuuken, 64 palms and the weakening of enemies are the normal abilities learned. So anyways Neji would have kaiten, Hinata would have her Protective Palms ( the thing where she makes sharp chakra and uses it as a shield+ a weapon. This could maybe go with alignment... eh maybe.. >_> hinata= lawful good, neji= chaotic, good (what goes with evil??)

The kaguya clan only had one survivor... and the gates are pretty much the same for lee + guy. Anyways the point was kinda to give people more to do... >_>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 08:58:40 AM by Sasuke X »

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
Re: Kekkai Genkai Types *maybe spoilers to show*
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 10:51:30 AM »

I say no, This whould make the sharingan to overpowered over the other KG.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 11:09:19 AM »

I'd like to shorten requests.

"I want more power"

then I can say simply "no"

^^

there might be different sharingan types ... but currently I have no plans to do them.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 04:35:31 PM »

When Susano gets animated, is it going in with the Sharingan moves?

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »

I won't make promises.
Sharingan is very, if not too, strong already.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Itachii

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »

I won't make promises.
But Sharingan wont be as strong as Gai of the Lotus & Warlord Kaguya

Abysss

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 09:11:37 PM »

I won't make promises.
But Sharingan wont be as strong as Gai of the Lotus & Warlord Kaguya
Too bad you can't get both of those KGs.

kirasu

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 02:43:04 AM »

first off, sorry if one week dead is considered ressurecting a dead topic, but this is the only topic that mentions anything similar to what i say. I had a fair idea for Itachi's susano.

Susano
Cost: all chakra
Effect: reduces hitpoints to 1 and makes you involnerable for X rounds (X equals chakra spent). After use you cannot use Sharingan abilities for the next 3 game days (due to the stress it causes) (must log in to count). you loose all turns for the day. you cannot gain any more chakra for this game day, cannot gain any more turns, and cannot restore hitpoints. Attack - 150 Def -150 (if it wares off before the fight ends, you have 150 def taken off, attack is reduced at activation).

I know that Neji doesn't add stuff until it is in anime so that may be a while. I might be a bit early but at least i got the idea out there. with the way that I have it set up to use it would be used strictly as a last resort, just like when Itachi did it in the Japanese manga.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 02:47:11 AM »

first off, sorry if one week dead is considered ressurecting a dead topic, but this is the only topic that mentions anything similar to what i say. I had a fair idea for Itachi's susano.

Susano
Effect: reduces hitpoints to 1 and makes you involnerable for X rounds (X equals chakra spent). After use you cannot use Sharingan abilities for the next 3 game days (due to the stress it causes) (must log in to count). you loose all turns for the day. you cannot gain any more chakra for this game day, cannot gain any more turns, and cannot restore hitpoints. Attack - 150 Def -150 (if it wares off before the fight ends, you have 150 def taken off, attack is reduced at activation).

I know that Neji doesn't add stuff until it is in anime so that may be a while. I might be a bit early but at least i got the idea out there. with the way that I have it set up to use it would be used strictly as a last resort, just like when Itachi did it in the Japanese manga.

What the heck is the point of it if you lose all your turns for the day?

This seems so underpowered. This would never be used...
Tsukiyomi basically makes you invulnerable for over 10 rounds and it has none of these HUGE costs.

Also, what's the point of being invulnerable for 10 rounds if you can't even kill one enemy in 10 rounds (since your attack goes down to like 1)?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 02:51:35 AM by Demon Bandit Taumaster »

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 03:00:25 AM »

Susano

What the heck is the point of it if you lose all your turns for the day?

This seems so underpowered. This would never be used...
Tsukiyomi basically makes you invulnerable for over 10 rounds and it has none of these HUGE costs.

Also, what's the point of being invulnerable for 10 rounds if you can't even kill one enemy in 10 rounds (since your attack goes down to like 1)?

flee?
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 03:01:01 AM »

:P Of course. Let's be invulnerable so we can flee.

doomstar

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 03:13:44 AM »

yep, waste all your chakra and forest fights and ability to activate sharingan just to be able to run for 10 rounds >.>
and what's the point in having tons of defence if you're invulnerable for the duration of the move?

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 03:14:34 AM »

With 1 attack point-_-

caquricon

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 03:27:47 AM »

Now wasn't Susano Itachi's trump card.. it had the ultimate attack and defense, thus making him invincible while using it. Not just ultimate defense.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 03:45:12 AM »

And it didn't make him weak as heck>>
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.