Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Shinobi Legends Conventions.  (Read 31830 times)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
Re: Shinobi Legends Conventions.
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 03:13:05 AM »

Maybe we can rent a cruise ship? It should cost around a couple hundred grand.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:13:27 AM by sounga »

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 03:13:16 AM »

I'd totally go >_>
Everyone who's anyone will be there! >:O
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 03:18:23 AM »

Maybe we can rent a cruise ship? It should cost around a couple hundred grand.

cruise ships are evil. :shock:
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 03:20:47 AM »

Not really. Cruise Ships whould make it easier TO start the convention and pick up players that live in that country.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2008, 03:28:02 AM »

so you are suggesting a cruise around the world?because in my opinion going to a convention center or a place like that would probably be much better.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:31:23 AM by thecrazyanbu »
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2008, 03:32:24 AM »

Not exactly. I am suggesting a one every 3 year convention, the first one can be possible after 5 atleast. A cruise ship will be so much more... Easier for people, the tickets whould not cost alot. It whould be more efficiant then most methods.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2008, 04:04:19 AM »

Not exactly. I am suggesting a one every 3 year convention, the first one can be possible after 5 atleast. A cruise ship will be so much more... Easier for people, the tickets whould not cost alot. It whould be more efficiant then most methods.
That is the most retarded idea for a number of reasons. I shall now list all of them that come to mind at the moment.
The owner of the server is in Central Europe.
His favorite twins are in Northern Europe.
The guys who are with those two girls are on opposite sides of America.
A very important member of the coding staff (read: Gyu) lives somewhere in Southern Asia. I don't really care where, but for the sake of this argument... um... whatever, not important.
While we're over in the East, I'd be bugging whoever is driving, piloting, steering, or whatever the crap the guy in charge calls navigationing that giant steel rubber duckie to pick up the Ame in her friends, and I imagine the people who anyone gives a **** about would  do the same. So we'd be having a little cruise all around the world just to pick people up, which would cost buttloads of money, before we even have the actual party.
And don't make me factor in the fact that there are people who live in some places that can't be reached from the ocean.

You get all of that skippy?!

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2008, 04:07:07 AM »

That is the most retarded idea for a number of reasons. I shall now list all of them that come to mind at the moment.
A very important member of the coding staff (read: Gyu) lives somewhere in Southern Asia. I don't really care where, but for the sake of this argument... um... whatever, not important.
While we're over in the East, I'd be bugging whoever is driving, piloting, steering, or whatever the crap the guy in charge calls navigationing that giant steel rubber duckie to pick up the Ame in her friends, and I imagine the people who anyone gives a **** about would  do the same. So we'd be having a little cruise all around the world just to pick people up, which would cost buttloads of money, before we even have the actual party.
And don't make me factor in the fact that there are people who live in some places that can't be reached from the ocean.

Then do you have an idea? o.o

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2008, 04:08:15 AM »

Acknowledge the fact that this is impossible?

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2008, 04:09:34 AM »

I already knew that after 3 minutes after posting it. It was a spur of the moment thing. But you avoided my question.

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2008, 04:11:11 AM »

No, that is the idea.
Acknowledging the fact that gathering people from their teens to their late 20's from all around the world with limited incomes into one area.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2008, 04:13:43 AM »

I already knew that was impossible. It was always impossible, your only trying to get me to acknowledge it for self-gratification.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2008, 04:16:11 AM »

what about me? >.>

no me gusta ships.....

Mihamaru

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2008, 04:17:15 AM »

While we're over in the East, I'd be bugging whoever is driving, piloting, steering, or whatever the crap the guy in charge calls navigationing that giant steel rubber duckie to pick up the Ame in her friends, and I imagine the people who anyone gives a **** about would do the same. So we'd be having a little cruise all around the world just to pick people up, which would cost buttloads of money, before we even have the actual party.

what about me? >.>

no me gusta ships.....

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2008, 04:27:44 AM »

oh <.<

wait what would i do? .________.

and again, i really doubt this is possible unless we like, get a seperate donation on SL towards a convention .-. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Page created in 5.044 seconds with 19 queries.