Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Mystery of.../Chose your own outcomes  (Read 19717 times)

Maria

Re: Mystery of.../Chose your own outcomes
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2008, 01:35:14 PM »

Ok, so here is the stat system. This was taken from a now dead RP site. I did not create this. (edited to make sence)

Strength, well Strength is basic thing among others. It is something we use everyday as individuals. Be it stretching, working out, or lifting. Anything involved in this, is strength. But in this RP, strength is used as your ATK power, and Damage done to the opponet. Take for instance; Bob has 12 STR, he attacks Jeff. Jeff has 12 STR also, well Jeff would either dodge the attack, or accept it. There is no such thing as a one post hitter. Bob would do his STRx1.5, the math would equal up to... 18. Well Jeff's Energy and Durability would have to be added, and deducted, due to the damage.

Energy energy is your Mp, per say. It is used as a storage for your spiritual power, and can be poured out to use special attacks if needed. How about for instance; Bob summons Fira, at Jeff, well Jeff would either dodge the attack, or counter with a different spell. But the damage done with a spell, or anything Energy base would have to be added up, just like STR. Let's see Bob's Energy was 15, well you would do 15x1.5, which equals up to... 22.5, well whenever a decimal is reached, you have to round up. Which making the outcome of damage, if connected... 23.

Speed, well, speed is a handy thing, it can determine how fast your character moves, or how quick he can move out of the way. On Turks, your Speed is your dodge capability, per say someone with 20 SPD, is facing someone with 10 SPD. The man with 20 SPD is more capable of hitting the other, then the man with 10 is. The only way to dodge this, is a well written explanation of how your character dodged the attack, or how he was hit by the attack. A dodge isn't always succesful.

Durability, this is the last stat you get. Durability will be counted up as your health, and your defense. The Damage you are given isn't always counte dup all together, you get a chance to deduct these points to your health, from having this stat. This stat works out, like for instance; Bob is attacking Jeff, Bob has 10 STR, and Jeff has 3 DURA. Jeff would calculate the damage, if he were to be hit. 10x1.5 / 3/2... Which would come out around... 15/1.5 Which would be 10. So then he would have to take his health, which is his Energy, and Durability combined, with an added zero at the end, and make the damage. Jeff has 20 Energy, and 3 Durability. He would have to round the Durability to the nearest tens, and then add it all up. 20 + 3 = 230 Health, so he would in ability have 225 health left, negating 10 of the damage. Note that you can only add Dura with intervals of two stats a Durability point, meaning if you get 5 Stat points, and you want two DURA pointsm you deduct 4 Stat points, and you get Two DURA points. Meaning you have to have two Stat Points for every one Durability point.

MP, your Magic points would be for casting your spells. MP is basically just your Energy. Just take your Energy stats, and there's your MP. For instnace, Jeff wants to cast Firaga, which would take his MP down 15MP, his Energy is 15, so that means his MP is now 15, and after doing the math, he would end up with 0 MP. But to even this out, every post you gain +2 more MP.

The format for this should be.

TSP [Number of Total Stat Points gained so far, as a base from your starting character, you get 40, 5 on each stat already, Dura has 1 on it already.] - Str [Number Strength points added] - Energy [Number of Energy points added] - Spd [Number of Speed points added] - Dura [Number of Dura points added, two TSP per one Durability point]

To put this all simply.

Damage output - 1.5xSTR

Magical Damage output - 1.5xEnergy

Dodge ouput - Is your speed number, if it's higher then the other's STR, or Energy, whichever they're using. You have a much more of a chance to dodge.

Defense input - Attack divided by Dura/2.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2008, 02:00:19 AM »

C! >.>

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »

You lost me at "Ok" <<;;
I PICK E! =O
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

Maria

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2008, 12:15:27 AM »

You lost me at "Ok" <<;;
I PICK E! =O
I was wondering when you would show up
And your also going to get a special senario because I'm too lazy to go through to prosess of getting you cought up >>

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2008, 02:24:39 AM »

that explanation made no sense.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Maria

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2008, 10:51:52 PM »

that explanation made no sense.
Basicly it's how you would calculate the damage and stuff ._.

To put this all simply.

Damage output - 1.5xSTR

Magical Damage output - 1.5xEnergy

Dodge ouput - Is your speed number, if it's higher then the other's STR, or Energy, whichever they're using. You have a much more of a chance to dodge.

Defense input - Attack divided by Dura/2.

You Max MP = Your Energy

You get 2 MP back everytime you post unless your at you Max MP

Eveytime you want to add a stat point to your defence, you must use two instead of one as it's harder to train for defence

Also, here are the other two stats:

Health Points(HP): One of the most bacic stats in games. Everyone starts out with 100 Hp and can add more using stat points. You get 10 HP for every stat point you add on to it.

Physical Points(PP): This is how you use special attacks. You PP is equal to your strength and Durability added together. So bacicly, if someone wants to use an attack that costs 20 PP your strenght must be at least 15 and your Durability 5 for you to use that attack. You will lose some PP everytime you post, but in battles, you gain some back because of adrenilen rushes.

Maria

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 02:10:16 AM »

Gah, forgot about this x_X

Doom(who just happens to have the 'Edited by doomstar on blahblahblah' at the end of his post >>)  :

You sit down in the chair. "So, what do you want to know?" she asks. You ask...

A: "Why are you here?"
B: "Why did you leave _____ outside?" (remember, you cant say people's names. Only Demons and devil hunters can)
C: "Are you single?"
D: (Insert your own answer here, if you chose this, then post the question)

Crazy:

You find yourself in some ruins, though something doesn't feel right. You look up at the sky, or at least where the sky should be. In it's place, there is a purple swirling vortex. You look around, but Dante is nowhere to be found. You...

A: Try to look for Dante
B: Look for a way out
C: Stand there
D: Look up at the "sky"

Shikki&Blinkers:

You find yourself in some ruins, though something doesn't feel right. You look up at the sky, or at least where the sky should be. In it's place, there is a purple swirling vortex. You look around, but Demi is nowhere to be found. You...

A: Try to look for Demi
B: Look for a way out
C: Stand there
D: Look up at the "sky"

Sounga and Hiro(mostly because I'm lazy, but it's easiest because you said 'E', Hiro):

Demi nods at you and runs off in the general direction of the demons, draging you along. One of the demons lunges at you. Demi punches the demon in the face. It reels back behind the other two demons. Dante looks over at her with a "Where on Earth were you?" look. Demi looks back with a "Don't say anything and you won't get hurt" look.

Dante: HP: 200/200 Str: 20 Energy: 10 Spd: 20 Dura: 15 PP: 35

Demi: HP: 150/150 Str: 15 Energy: 5 Spd: 15 Dura: 10 PP: 25

(You can't level these two up, I'll be the one who does that. They don't need to be overpowered)

Sounga: HP: 100/100 TSP: 10 Str: 8 Energy: 5 Spd: 10 Dura: 2 PP: 12

Hiro: HP: 100/100 TSP: 10(please distribute the points before you actualy start fighting) Str: 5 Energy: 5 Spd: 5 Dura: 1 [Remember: two TSP per one Durability point]

Marionette: HP 80/100(you can thank Demi for this)

Marionette: HP 100/100

Bloody Mari: HP 120/120
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 07:26:10 PM by Maria »

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 02:41:57 AM »

Str:5 +3
Spd:5 +5
Dura:1 +2

SO
Str=8
Spd=10
Dura=2

doomstar

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 02:42:52 AM »

C >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2008, 04:01:56 AM »

Q! =D

Maria

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2008, 06:03:41 AM »

C >.>
XD

Q! =D
What is Q? o.0

Str:5 +3
Spd:5 +5
Dura:1 +2

SO
Str=8
Spd=10
Dura=2
Ok, I'll edit my post and by the next outcomes, I'll have the list of Demi's and Dante's abilities.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2008, 07:24:52 AM »

B. and i still have no idea how the battle system works.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 12:41:05 AM »

Q is obviously the answer that will give me the best outcome >>

Maria

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2008, 12:51:18 AM »

Q is obviously the answer that will give me the best outcome >>
Or will it? >>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2008, 02:57:25 AM »

it better &lt;_&lt;
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 20 queries.