Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Mystery of.../Chose your own outcomes  (Read 19630 times)

Maria

Mystery of.../Chose your own outcomes
« on: April 29, 2008, 03:05:22 AM »

You remember the topics "Teh Missing Neji" and "Interactive RPG", right? Well this is kind of like that.

Bacicly, for those who are new to the game, this Roleplay requires you too pick an outcome out of several different outcomes.

If you die in this game, you will be out of the game (you can still post, just about something your doing in the afterlife). If a player finds a certain item and your corpse is nearby, he/she can chose to revive you.

Jail is the same as death, but you can break out of it at some point or you serve your time. You can talk about what you do in the jail.

In the game itself, you can talk about how you get to your destination like:

[Blank] goes down 5th avenue to get to [Blank]

But more detailed. I'll incorperate what your posts say into the story.

Basic rules: No spamming,

You can't select a different option once I put up the outcomes, if you do, you'll automaticly die.

No intense swearing or anything of the sort

Always use english, it's unfair to others if you use a language that they cant understand

And I think that's it. I'll post the descriptino of the location in a little bit, and once we get 3-8 players, I'll post up the first senario.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
Re: Mystery of.../Chose your own outcomes
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 03:52:21 AM »

I'm in. :/

doomstar

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 04:39:10 AM »

soy en el rpg >.>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 02:48:19 AM »

quiero estar en lo .-.

tengo nada hacer

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 03:45:26 AM »

quiero estar en lo .-.

tengo nada hacer

what does that mean?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 04:35:46 AM »

i wanna be in it

got nothin to do

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »

oh.well i might as well be in it.im curious to see how it will work.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 09:47:37 PM »

Do we have people yet?

Maria

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 03:23:10 AM »

Yep, we do, I'll post everything you need to know in a little bit. Oh, and by the way, this will have some people from different animes in it.

Here it is:

~The world’s~

You live in a nameless world. The people can’t say the names of others, not even their animal’s names (note that I didn’t say they didn’t have names, just that they can’t say them ;)). Demons have been appearing all over ‘the world’ and they can speak names, then strange people who refer to themselves as ‘demon hunters’ started appearing. Unlike the people of ‘the world’, they could speak names, leading people to believe they are demons themselves. Many people have tried killing the demon hunters, the battles often ending with the people being injured while the demon hunters are practically untouched, which just fuels the people’s anger even more. Many people have been disappearing recently.

~Your story~

You are a teenager who has no family to speak of. You were found on the doorstep of the local orphanage and were raised there. But when you turned 14 you decided to live on your own. You aren’t as popular as some students, but you have some friends and you had a girlfriend/boyfriend, but he/she suddenly disappeared. You live in a small house at the edge of town

~The town’s~

Your town is small in size but has everything you need to live: an inn, schools, markets, a police station, a fire department, a hospital, a bar, and a shrine. The people of the town hate demon hunters, but they let the two living there stay. Part of it is for protection from demon attacks, but it’s also out of fear...

~The demon hunters~

A young white haired man named Dante (Yes, the DMC Dante). He has a laid-back personality, trying to flirt with girls at the bar. He often taunts the other demon hunter when he gets there before her, which isn’t often. He seems a little demonic at times.

A brown haired woman who seems to be named Demi. She seems to know a lot about the demons and their weaknesses, though she doesn’t talk much. She is a master of martial arts.

~Characters~

Your girlfriend/boyfriend whom disappeared. He/She was a transfer student whose family traveled a lot. They weren’t as pretty as others, but they were nice to you and were smart. They also had a strange aura around them. His/Her parents were killed in a demon attack two years ago. When He/She disappeared, they left a note that you have at the bottom of your dresser drawer. It’s unreadable because it’s covered in something blue that still smells. And it smells like blood...

~The role-play (finally)

It’s the start of spring break and all of your friends went on vacation. You are watching T.V. when you hear the door knock. Thinking it’s another classmate, you go to the door. Suddenly, you remember your girlfriend/boyfriend and the search party still looking for him/her. There’s also the possibility that it’s one of the two demon hunters or a demon. With all these thoughts running through your head, you notice a letter opener on the table and a handgun next to it. What do you do?

A: Go to the door without arming yourself.
B: You pick up the letter opener and hide it on your person.
C: You pick up the handgun and hide it behind your back
D: Grab whatever’s close to you and open the door quickly and stab who or what’s at the door.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 04:40:04 AM by Maria »

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 04:45:23 AM »

I'm a demon hunter on SL!? @_@  And why Dante? >_> Virgil is so much cooler.

I choose E.
Pick up the opener, and the Handgun.

Maria

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 04:47:34 AM »

I'm a demon hunter on SL!? @_@  And why Dante? >_> Virgil is so much cooler.

I choose E.
Pick up the opener, and the Handgun.
Because this is inbetween 3 and the first game, which is when Virgil is in the demon world, though he might be in this later ;)

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 04:55:11 AM »

But he's Nelo Angelo then....? Or Does Mundus, corrupt his soul years after Virgil is trapped?

Maria

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 04:59:57 AM »

But he's Nelo Angelo then....? Or Does Mundus, corrupt his soul years after Virgil is trapped?
*confused*

*waits for the next vict-- ur...player to post* >>
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 05:04:10 AM by Maria »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 05:00:55 AM »

option B.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

sounga

• View Profile
    • Sky king
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 05:02:24 AM »

Virgil is Nelo Angelo From DMC1, After he gets sealed in the demon world, he meets Mundus. Mundus then destroys Virgil and turns him into Nelo Angelo, who Dante kills and his soul explodes into thousnads of pieces, WHICH inturn power the angelo's in DMC4.

Basic summarization of virgil. :P
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 05:04:50 AM by sounga »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.