Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Rejoining Maybe and gotta question.  (Read 2506 times)

wingzero

Rejoining Maybe and gotta question.
« on: May 10, 2008, 02:37:20 AM »

Well Xaos accidently IMed me today and it got me thinking bout playing this game again. I was active everyday and started to play this game around the time when Shinobi Legends got its name, and split away from that other one, which name escapes me at the moment.

I was looking for my old character and it apears that it cant be found int he retrive password thing, i asked Xaos about it and they told me somthing about inactive account deletions.

my question is if its possible to somehow revive my account so i can have all the stuff i had before.

i frogot what the custom rank was but the main part of the name was Wingzero. if that helps in any way ahah..

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: Rejoining Maybe and gotta question.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 04:26:56 AM »

I think you can get back everything except dwellings (maybe you'll lose a few dks too). But I think Neji needs around the date that you were deleted.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 04:43:54 AM »

He said it was around the time of the split.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Sasuke X

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 07:47:06 AM »

Well Xaos accidently IMed me today and it got me thinking bout playing this game again. I was active everyday and started to play this game around the time when Shinobi Legends got its name, and split away from that other one, which name escapes me at the moment.

I was looking for my old character and it apears that it cant be found int he retrive password thing, i asked Xaos about it and they told me somthing about inactive account deletions.

my question is if its possible to somehow revive my account so i can have all the stuff i had before.

i frogot what the custom rank was but the main part of the name was Wingzero. if that helps in any way ahah..

The old site was like naruto elfanten matrix or something like that <_< But eh i got my account back from like 2 years ago and i didn't even know the date so you should probaly be able to too

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »

The split was way before I started to save accounts.

~1 year ago I can restore chars.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

wingzero

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »

i didnt quit when the split occured, it was way after that, let me reserch my posts on the forums and i think i can get an estimated date

Edit:

"most likely not. i got bored of the game after a few oro kills. to monotunus or w.e it is called for me ahah.
how is the game since i left? i left around like potion pedler was instaled and like the day the sky rianed blood or somthin"

that was one post i made regarding when i quit haha
While using the search option i found the potion peddler's original topic, dating back to August 6 2006. give a month or two after that and i think i was gone.

anychance you still might have it? i doubt it since its been 1 year 8 months or soo.. well lemme know if you find out Neji.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 05:48:17 PM by wingzero »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »

please petition.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.