Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Naruto 402 (Spoilers) o.o  (Read 6304 times)

Hyuuga Hiashi

Naruto 402 (Spoilers) o.o
« on: May 30, 2008, 06:01:35 AM »

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/402/01/

So...Eagle >_> Insted of Hebi(Snake) think it's Washi which means Eagle in japanese as far as i know.....
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 06:02:00 AM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

garuga

Re: Naruto 402 (Spoilers) o.o
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:03:30 AM »

i read this earlier and i thought of not posting it cause it sucked so bad!!!! D:<!!!!

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 06:05:28 AM »

You are telling me...bunch of flash backs, and some new eyes are look so suckish i really find them to be the worse looking out of all the sharingans ~_~

Sasuke is the new bad guy of naruto Woohoo i guess &lt;_&lt;
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 06:11:31 AM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

garuga

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 06:16:04 AM »

exactly!

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 06:37:15 AM »

I STILL enjoy this more than most ._.
Even if it is at it's "worst" point

doomstar

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 06:54:15 AM »

wtf?

sasuke gets a 6 point star?

and then chases after konoha?

sasuke's such an idiot, he's falling for what madara said ._.

and I cna predict what will happen in some of the chapters

sasuke invades, naruto and sasuke, naruto gets his butt kicked, sasuke doesn't kill him, they back off, naruto trains, sasuke attacks again, they get tired and akatsuki invade, sasuke and naruto work together kill madara >.>

sasuke has 2 heads
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 06:56:49 AM by doomstar »

Shigeo

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 07:09:46 AM »

I give this chapter a fail/10. .-. We see a bunch of flashbacks that were already shown...what, three times in previous chapters? And then an itty-bitty scene at the end with Sasuke-Sue crying like the woman he is, getting some Mangekyou eyes that look fugly, and everyone in Hebi just randomly showing up...no explanation as to what happened with Kisame. And Tobi's just there....trying to look sinister with his pumpkin mask.

Gods curse you, Kishimoto.

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 07:52:05 AM »

I give this chapter a fail/10. .-. We see a bunch of flashbacks that were already shown...what, three times in previous chapters? And then an itty-bitty scene at the end with Sasuke-Sue crying like the woman he is, getting some Mangekyou eyes that look fugly, and everyone in Hebi just randomly showing up...no explanation as to what happened with Kisame. And Tobi's just there....trying to look sinister with his pumpkin mask.

Nice rant XD...>.> Pumpkin mask...lol

To Doom, Madara is telling the truth about everything supposedly he kinda of made that clear after wasting so many chapters explaining that i doubt Kishimoto would make it turn out  Madara was lieing about the two heads...Its supposed to be a effect like he is looking back and fourth really fast o.o its used alot kinda in Anime and Manga....But still looks Funny XD
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 10:54:07 PM by Hyuuga Hiashi »

sushigewd2.0

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »

im pretty sure madara is twisting the truth at least a little....

Abysss

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 01:08:19 PM »

What the hell happened to Kisame?! >:O
He better not have died!

Anyway, I love how Sasuke's Mangekyou looks for some reason, but I hate how Kishi decided to try to have him destroy Konoha, I mean come on. Isn't that the whole reason Itachi died in the first place?

BlazeShadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »

maybe tricked into thinking about revenge on Konoha for forcing such a role on his brother???
The Second Holder of the Enhanced Seven Star Tattoo, second only to KB

doomstar

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 03:59:24 PM »

Nice rant XD...>.> Pumpkin mask...lol

To Doom, Madara is telling the truth about everything supposedly e kinda of made that clear after wasting so many chapters explaining that i doubt Kishimoto would make it turn out  Madara was lieing about the two heads...Its supposed to be a effect like he is looking back and fourth really fast o.o its used alot kinda in Anime and Manga....But still looks Funny XD
come on, madara obviously wanted sasuke to attack konoha.
seriously, falling right for the plan

cmage

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »

There's so many plot holes, like sasuke actually telling madara he'll join him, suigetsu's and kisames fight, and sasuke returning to snake/eagle and talking to suigetsu, karin, and juugo.
Sandaime Mizukage Rakudo
Title: Kage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Born as Master of the Hyuuga Ichizoku
Born as Lee of the Lotus
Born as the Sage of One Path
Orochimaru Kills: 50
master of the exploding donuts and the cattleprod

Omega Purple

• Yondaime Mizukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »

Man, Sasuke is totally being manipulated into this 'revenge against Konoha' by Madara.  Sure he's angry, but why destroy the entire hometown when it was only some of the higher ups who ordered Itachi to betray? The civilians don't know anything about it.  O_o

Hyuuga Hiashi

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 10:56:53 PM »

Still the fact is Konoha caused all of this, so Sasuke as well as madara see Konoha responsible....ANd i really dont see any reason for Madara to be lieing...i doubt he needs sasuke that bad just for renvenge
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.