Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Poll

Mist vs. Sound: Who do you think would win?

Mist
Sound

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A question of SL 'world powers'  (Read 3714 times)

Shadow-Stalker

Re: A question of SL 'world powers'
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 09:31:13 AM »

As Purple said, the war favored the Mist.

Kiri had more 'active' players while in the war, Sunagakure trying to salvage the few remaining active players they had. Even at the time, both my sitter accounts could not find anyone to attack, almost all possible victims being allies; even then, I could only acquire ten Mist kills each.

Now Kiri fighting against Oto wold make for another story, and now there should be no limits if this idea is implemented.

I would have preferred the war to be more roleplaying, i.e., zone fighting and what-not, but that would have ended up badly seeing that multiple factors would play in allowing it to occur. :/ 

garuga

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

Kiri had more 'active' players while in the war, Sunagakure trying to salvage the few remaining active players they had. Even at the time, both my sitter accounts could not find anyone to attack, almost all possible victims being allies; even then, I could only acquire ten Mist kills each.

that is soo true >.>

Telemaku

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »

Now Kiri fighting against Oto wold make for another story, and now there should be no limits if this idea is implemented.

I would have preferred the war to be more roleplaying, i.e., zone fighting and what-not, but that would have ended up badly seeing that multiple factors would play in allowing it to occur. :/ 

Very true. I have been both a sound and a mist nin. They are pretty much equal. Though I do see something leading to the Mist's downfall. :/

RAB

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 12:22:19 AM »

hows about we have a war to find out? :twisted:

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »

hows about we have a war to find out? :twisted:
Already happened.
Mist won.
Don't revive pointless topics with pointless posts.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.