Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: wireless electricity  (Read 2376 times)

doomstar

wireless electricity
« on: August 22, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »

wouldn't it like shock you as it passes through the air? >>

finally there will be less cords all around the place >>

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
Re: wireless electricity
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 09:59:31 PM »

dude, i looked down by my feet and theres like 20 cords there for different power supplies so ill be glad when this is available <<;

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 12:16:39 AM »

Charizard. Just Charizard.

Seriously:
No. Just no. That's a completely ludicrous idea. To begin with, ho knows what kind of problems might occur over time?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 12:19:18 AM »

like with cellphones causing diseases?

seriously though this is pretty cool.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 12:22:35 AM »

Yeah. You never know. Hell, it might not even show up until generations down the road; that is, if this race even makes it that far. I think that should be the primary focus right now, not something relatively useless like wireless electricity. There won't be a use for that if we can't live on this planet.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 01:17:07 AM »

Charizard. Just Charizard.

Seriously:
No. Just no. That's a completely ludicrous idea. To begin with, ho knows what kind of problems might occur over time?

They're continuing research to see any possible negative factors

Yeah. You never know. Hell, it might not even show up until generations down the road; that is, if this race even makes it that far. I think that should be the primary focus right now, not something relatively useless like wireless electricity. There won't be a use for that if we can't live on this planet.

But, if wireless electricity is introduced to public use with no problems, it may lead to developments in certain vehicles and mass used products that can lessen our dependency on natural resources, allowing us to have a longer time to do such things that can help us survive.

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 01:24:05 AM »

I googled this for a science fair idea and they've had these for about a year >>;;
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 01:45:30 AM »

they did?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 01:47:20 AM »

I googled this for a science fair idea and they've had these for about a year >>;;

well, were finding out about it now >_>

doomstar

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 02:12:30 AM »

But, if wireless electricity is introduced to public use with no problems, it may lead to developments in certain vehicles and mass used products that can lessen our dependency on natural resources, allowing us to have a longer time to do such things that can help us survive.
seriously, cars wouldn't need to use gasoline anymore, they could all just run off of electricity... of course... you'd need to find enough power...

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 03:46:54 AM »

seriously, cars wouldn't need to use gasoline anymore, they could all just run off of electricity... of course... you'd need to find enough power...

I still say priorities aren't straight! >> I mean, yeah, we could do that. But what happens if we meet apocalypse before we can get that far?

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 04:22:57 AM »

cant hybrids be charged in your own house? ._. it wouldnt be too hard 

I still say priorities aren't straight! >> I mean, yeah, we could do that. But what happens if we meet apocalypse before we can get that far?

I really doubt we're gonna die in a few years >_>;

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »

I really doubt we're gonna die in a few years >_>;

Dude. We could all die in a few minutes. Don't forget anything can happen. Just because there's a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance doesn't mean it won't.

Shikki

• That's what she said.
    • View Profile
    • 4Spam!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »

yes it does ._.;

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 12:50:48 AM »

Nope. Only with a chance of absolute 0 would it not happen. I'm sure I had a ridiculously small chance of ever actually getting the Curse Seal, but I finally did after I don't know how many tries.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.