Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Costume Tattoo!  (Read 2621 times)

TheSandDemon

Costume Tattoo!
« on: August 29, 2008, 01:36:04 AM »

I think that it would be very cool if each player was allowed to create a costume tattoo in the tattoo shop. Each player would be allowed to create one costume tattoo and one only. It would cost WAY more than normal...like 50 or 60 gems...cause its costume. Tell me what you all think.

doomstar

Re: Costume Tattoo!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 02:09:39 AM »

do you mean custom? >>

and what would be the point?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 02:37:16 AM »

you could say the same about regular tattoos though.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 04:22:51 AM »

I think TheSandDemon is actually trying to say, a custom tattoo.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 05:48:57 AM »

IDK, I want a costume tattoo.

<-- Begin Dream Speak -->

What would be neat (though not necessarily feasible in anyway) would be to have to option to create a game avatar of yourself.  You choose long/short hair, eye/hair color (hexidecimal), height, some features based upon age you choose, etc.  Perhaps you could even have the option to choose between chibi and realistic.

It could be a 3D model (again,this is all dream land stuff here) that was created dynamically (like the IMVU stuff - as an example) or it could be flat (2d).

Anyway, when/if this were to be incorporated, the bio would be replaced by a "dossier" on the top half with a "recent tracking" replacing the "recent news".

If the image were flat (2d), you would have the "front on" view, with options below where you could view from either side and the back (4 total sides) - if the image were 3D, it would rotate in some way (again, dreamland, I understand - I'm just typing here!).

This image would be updated based upon tattoos / jewelry you have in game - and possibly become more "polished" the more charm you have?  Both 2d and 3D might have to be re-rendered after additions, which would mean after getting a new tattoo, you would have to go to your bio/dossier and "take new photo" or something like that.

<-- End Dream Speak -->

I know that some of that could be done, in theory - but I also know it would take a helluva a lot of time to develop the systems and it may not even be compatible with the core of LotGD type games.

Neji, it's late for me - I'm just building steam with a grain of salt - I know it is not a realistic proposal.

Also, I have long since wished for an "update" / change to the layout of the bio to more of a dossier type layout (think what Tsunade looks at when choosing ANBU members, etc.).  I just cannot figure out how to do it.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 09:19:48 AM »

As for custom tattoos, well. Much work.

As for a differently arranged bio - well, much work too, but if you want to do a layout - be my guest :)

I'll incorporate that somehow. I am rather not fond of the current "up to down" display too.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

TheSandDemon

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »

Sorry people.....it is custom tattoo. But wouldn’t it be cool if you could create you own tattoo. You choose the name and color of it. Be in mind though that you can only create one of these and it would cost more than a normal tattoo.

santachi

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 05:38:42 AM »

You could use it for clans, some clans require you to have tatoos and making it were you have to have a custom one to get in the clan that requires it would be cool

Braska_The_Stag

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 10:02:18 PM »

I kinda agree with Santachi, it would be good for clans to have. Although a custom tatoo still seems kinda unrealistic. Custom tatoos maybe would have to be downloaded from your computer, and you could put them in your bio next to the tatoo section?

It could be sorta like, a symbol on a white surface, and next to the tatoo section. You could name it and it would be nice.  ;)

Braska_The_Stag

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 10:13:06 PM »

I kinda agree with Santachi, it would be good for clans to have. Although a custom tatoo still seems kinda unrealistic. Custom tatoos maybe would have to be downloaded from your computer, and you could put them in your bio next to the tatoo section?

It could be sorta like, a symbol on a white surface, and next to the tatoo section. You could name it and it would be nice.  ;)

Kinda like the Leaf/Mist/Sound/Sand symbol in everyones bio. Except this goes by your tatoo section, and it is customizable.

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »

*Points* Post reviver lol XD

SuperSeal For President!

Braska_The_Stag

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »

I wasnt reviving a post, I was stating some possibilities to the creater of this threads idea. I don not support my own ideas, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt like them to be initiated.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 01:17:01 AM »

I wasnt reviving a post, I was stating some possibilities to the creater of this threads idea. I don not support my own ideas, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt like them to be initiated.
You revived it by stating your ideas, the post before yours was about 13 days ago >>;

Braska_The_Stag

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 04:25:58 AM »

You revived it by stating your ideas, the post before yours was about 13 days ago >>;

Oh ._. Sorry, I didn't see the date. Kinda getting used to the forums still... :\

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.