Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Country HoF  (Read 2022 times)

Shadow-Stalker

Country HoF
« on: August 31, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »

I was pondering on some form of milestones in every country, acknowledging the best.

Basically, it is the Hall of Fame but for the designed country, the person placed in the number one slot being giving some kind of boost or buff* [This can be worked out later, or not even acknowledged]

The few in the number one slot being allowed a spot in the Country's Council, having their say in what can happen to their country. [How Konoha was asked to help Sunagakure in the war against Kiri but only the Council Members voting on it.]

There will be a few people holding the number one spot in two categories, if that does happen, the person in the number two spot will be given a place in the Council.

I will more than likely think of more things to add and subtract from this idea. Comments? Feedback?

Shadow-Stalker

Re: Country HoF
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 10:50:22 AM »

Seeing as I don't want to create another topic, I'll post another idea here

2[.] Hidden locations in Countries

Over the years, I found that a certain percentage of people stay loyal to their Country, i.e., Mist, Sand, Leaf, Sound. How about we reward them, in a sense. Being loyal to one country should yield you the right to be allowed entrance in one of its hidden 'compartments'.

For example: Being loyal to Otogakure can allow you entrance into one of Orochimaru's hideouts, giving you access to it once a game day*
Being loyal to Kirigakure to give you knowledge of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. [Maybe we can implement a module which there can actually be Seven applicants/members of the excluded organization, one attempt in furthering SL to resemble the world of Naruto.]

Consecutively being loyal to one Country can gain you access to the hidden areas, a certain DK amount being needed + loyalty.

Comments? Feedback?

Shadow-Stalker

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 11:47:38 AM »

3[.] Villages

I was wondering if we could change the countries up a bit, or drastically.. >__>

We can either add more features to the few we have now, or start anew with more villages, i.e., Kumogakure and Kusagakure [maybe possibly making Iwagakure a starting village as well.]

This can give us more choices when we pick our country, allowing us a chance to be a Cloud/Grass/Rock Shinobi along with being Sand,Lead/Mist/Oto.

We recently changed the villages up a bit, [Sound --> Otogakure, Konohagakure --> Ninja Central, Fire Country --> Konohagakure], and greeting this idea so soon might hinder the need for it in a way.

Comments? Feedback?

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 06:34:06 PM »

Dude, you can modify a post.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

Shadow-Stalker

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »

-wanted it to look long->> << >> << >> << >>

Abysss

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »

You want a buff for the number one person in the country? Based on what? Reborns, DKs? Overall DKs? Plus would the highest ranking player really need another buff? And you are trying to have the highest ranking people decide if we go to war or not, or are you saying higher ranking players are like super delegates and their vote is worth more?

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 04:45:17 AM »

didnt Neji say that he doesnt want one person affecting another persons gameplay except for Pvp?
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Shadow-Stalker

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 07:49:40 AM »

You want a buff for the number one person in the country? Based on what? Reborns, DKs? Overall DKs? Plus would the highest ranking player really need another buff? And you are trying to have the highest ranking people decide if we go to war or not, or are you saying higher ranking players are like super delegates and their vote is worth more?

Technically, I never said that. The best from each, the same categories from the Hof in N.C., get to decide. Yes, some might be high-ranking players, but wouldn't it indicate that the player may have some expertise..? And the Council must decide as a group and not be separate on an issue.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »

Technically, I never said that. The best from each, the same categories from the Hof in N.C., get to decide. Yes, some might be high-ranking players, but wouldn't it indicate that the player may have some expertise..? And the Council must decide as a group and not be separate on an issue.

Well some of them are very inactive, let alone the fact that they may posess the intentions of selling their accounts, how will we know for sure if they can do this job?

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.