Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Learning Japanese  (Read 7143 times)

UchihaObito

Learning Japanese
« on: September 27, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »

I'm learning the basics from random sites but I want to know if any one knows of a website that can help me even more.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

Re: Learning Japanese
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:09:27 PM »

If you're learning so you can be a translator here - Aren't translations temporarily "on hold"?

UchihaObito

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 12:47:23 AM »

Well i'm not asking all that much to become a translater more than I am wanting to just learn how to speak it.I know simple words and a few sentences.

Mihamaru

• Pssh! Ikki and Sora don't have **** on me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 05:46:23 AM »

Well i'm not asking all that much to become a translater more than I am wanting to just learn how to speak it.I know simple words and a few sentences.
If your entire knowledge of the japanese language is based on viewing anime, just shut up now.

(S): >.>; Duuuuuude.. do you have Yuri?

(K) -_____________-; Ask Miha.. hes da Master! xD

AkatsukiUchihaStrife

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 05:48:54 AM »

Oh come on, Miha. We all gotta start somewhere. That's where I started, and I'm in my second year of Japanese class now.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 09:07:17 AM »

I agree.

You could start taking private lessons or if you have some kind of evening school there ... that should work (here is a VHS - translated like "people's high school / college" that holds small classes on evenings to teach languages and whatnot to working folks. Costs some money, but well. A long time ago,  I took French and Spanish there. Japanese is not offered, but in a bigger city it might be=)
Never judge a cow by its udder.

UchihaObito

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 03:11:04 AM »

Thanks Neji. :D

galzra

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 11:53:11 PM »

I'm also learning japanese- and no, not for anime. My girlfriend is 50% Japanese, and she doesn't know how to speak it. I figured one of us should know how to speak it. I do happen to watch a lot of anime, and I want to be on Ninja Warrior. I'm very interested in Japanese culture, so I want to learn. I found a good amount of websites that have info, as well.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.