Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Haku's KG  (Read 19449 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Haku's KG
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 01:58:33 AM »

When your in the mirrors, you have certain other moves which you can use, which will be based on the number of mirrors you have.

so, it's like when you activate anothe rkekkei genkai...?

You need this move to activate others...?

But what would be the point if it only lasts one fight...?

Albedo

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 02:03:29 AM »

he said "spam" not "scam" bro, in any case i began to think about the haku moves, suppose instead of making it a number of your choosing, how about we make it a ranodm number of ice mirrors and make it a low cost due to the fact it ends in one round but it delivers a massive blow depending on how many mirrors there are...?
Example:

Jutsu cost...ehh...3.

Now then, each mirror is to inflict lets say 45 damage,

now using the jutsu let's say you make 4 mirrors

each mirror doing 45

45 x 4 = 180 damage, all together there is 180 damage dealt.

Damage can be discussed.

Nah, that kind of defeats the purpose of the Mirrors as companions thing, which is what made this KG idea different.

I think that instead of having the option to enter and exit the mirrors once you create, you are just thrown in them, and then you can use the moves straight away, since it will only last for one round now.

Well, how would the damage be calculated?
Just one large barrage of hits activated when you need it in battle...?

It's not like you can carry around the mirrors...but what if we make them like bunshins in the game, gone at the end of the fight?

They are all used for inflicting damage, they can increase speed or something since your opponent cannot hit you properly, or defense because the ice mirrors' strength. or attack due to multiple hits at once.

It automatically sends you into the ice, like you said, once you activate it and then a small stat boost to make it seem more realistic (i.e. atk/def/speed one or two of the 3) and at the end of the fight it says "your ice mirrors slowly crumble"

Hate to jump in the middle of a topic but how about this?

Haku in the anime could make mirrors easily but maintaining them was an issue, how about making the mirrors start out with a stat of 100 hp and 50 Atk + whatever small stat boost to speed or dex. Then make it so the mirrors degrade over time and last without any outside influence about 4 turns before they melt and finally crumble?

I guess what I am saying is:

100 hp and 50 Atk + what ever small stat boost to speed or dex + with a one quarter stat and hp reduction over 4 rounds until they become ineffective and disappear.

Also maybe a little move you could add is to spend about 1 chakra per mirror to maintain them just like you can heal companions.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 02:04:31 AM by Albedo »

IceSlayer

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 02:07:31 AM »

There are plenty of other moves which a powerful which only last one fight.

The other way 'around' the no one would just run into the mirrors, is
At the end of the battle it says, 'Your mirrors melt away' Then at the start of the next battle it could say 'You reform your mirrors around ____.'
This could be like when Gaara had his chakra enriched sand, once he had put his chakra in it, it took little to no effort for him to use it, so the same could happen with the mirrors, once you've frozen the water to make them and put your chakra in them, then maybe it would be easy enough just to reform them.

Haku in the anime could make mirrors easily but maintaining them was an issue, how about making the mirrors start out with a stat of 100 hp and 50 Atk + what ever small stat boost to speed or dex. Then make it so the mirrors degrade over time and last without any outside influence about 4 turns before they melt and finally crumble?

100 hp and 50 Atk + what ever small stat boost to speed or dex + with a one quarter stat and hp reduction over 4 rounds until they become ineffective and disappear.

Also maybe a little move you could add is to spend about 1 chakra per mirror to maintain them just like you can heal companions.

Mirrors will have no attack, they can only defend, and I don't think they should healable, or only last so many round, I think they should last until they are destroy, or end of fight like Neji said.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 02:09:38 AM »

There are plenty of other moves which a powerful which only last one fight.

The other way 'around' the no one would just run into the mirrors, is
At the end of the battle it says, 'Your mirrors melt away' Then at the start of the next battle it could say 'You reform your mirrors around ____.'
This could be like when Gaara had his chakra enriched sand, once he had put his chakra in it, it took little to no effort for him to use it, so the same could happen with the mirrors, once you've frozen the water to make them and put your chakra in them, then maybe it would be easy enough just to reform them.

Haku in the anime could make mirrors easily but maintaining them was an issue, how about making the mirrors start out with a stat of 100 hp and 50 Atk + what ever small stat boost to speed or dex. Then make it so the mirrors degrade over time and last without any outside influence about 4 turns before they melt and finally crumble?

Mirrors will have no attack, they can only defend, and I don't think they should healable, or only last so many round, I think they should last until they are destroy, or end of fight like Neji said.

i said that too but mine made more sense on why i said it >>;;

And albedo i believe is just power hungry x3

that is WAAY to over-powered even if it IS a KG.

Albedo

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 02:13:34 AM »

I never said I was good with numbers. -.-:::
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 02:14:07 AM by Albedo »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 02:17:50 AM »

I never said I was good with numbers. -.-:::

I never said you weren't neither, In any case, we can still use the bunshin concept, almost the same thing, except change the wording on it?

IceSlayer

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 02:19:08 AM »

I think we should wait to see what Neji says.

Albedo

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 02:22:17 AM »

I think Neji needs to explain in more detail what he did to balance the other KG's as we can't really use a regular ninjutsu subset as a basis for balance.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 02:22:47 AM by Albedo »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 02:23:25 AM »

I think Neji needs to explain in more detail what he did to balance the other KG's as we can't really use a regular ninjutsu subset as a basis for balance.

Well, same concept MAY be able to apply due to the fact that you cannot carry mirrors of ice around with you .-.

it HAS to end the same time the fight is over.

IceSlayer

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 02:26:23 AM »

I doesn't have to end when the fight is over, there are ways around it like I stated, by

a. Saying you melt them at the end of the fight, and they reform at the beginning of the next fight.
b. Make a cheap move that reforms the already created mirrors.

there might be other ways as well.

Albedo

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 02:26:51 AM »

Well, same concept MAY be able to apply due to the fact that you cannot carry mirrors of ice around with you .-.

"May" is the key word there I don't think it can be done as other KG's allow you to fight 10 people and continuously cast a rather taxing genjutsu from person to person to torture them. >.> Same on concept and principle as ninjutsu subsets but no where near the same scale.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 02:28:26 AM by Albedo »

benny

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 01:25:25 AM »

:o Sounds awfully good! :cool:
Might have to invest  :twisted:

IceSlayer

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2008, 01:27:04 AM »

So would I ^^
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:27:51 AM by IceSlayer »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2008, 01:30:48 AM »

So would I ^^

$20 says benny just posted that because he wants to be a mod and decided to devote some time to become a mod >>;

xD

anywho, the thing is, you would need chakra for them to get remade after a battle =/

IceSlayer

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 01:32:57 AM »

$20 says benny just posted that because he wants to be a mod and decided to devote some time to become a mod >>;

Agreed

anywho, the thing is, you would need chakra for them to get remade after a battle =/

Agreed, yet I think it should be cheap, like 1 point to restore mirrors
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 15 queries.