Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Alignment  (Read 18101 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Alignment
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 12:54:46 AM »

And it is balanced though... Neji is evil himself lol

hiro

• sup bois
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 03:12:26 AM »

Balancing does NOT mean: "hey, why can't I get all on a silver plate, ready to eat what I like?"

Yes you are right but balancing is making it even for both sides.
There's no way to make it even on both sides without allowing both sides to receive the same benefits. That would just create super powerful characters, which would just make Neji change the alignment system anyway. :/

Then Good Should have more benefits then Evil, as it is harder to Get Seven Star Tattoo Enhanced then it is to get Curse Seal 2
Evil Do not have to fight Baluski's wife for free Items
I don't think so >_>;;
I have the Curse Seal and still get attacked by his wife.
And after more than 200 oro kills, I still haven't gotten the CS2 event once.
11/7/10 (EST), The Day It Rained Spam (Miha's 21st Birthday). NEVAR FORGET
Click me, because the actual quote doesn't fit in here.

doomstar

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 04:23:38 AM »

Balancing does NOT mean: "hey, why can't I get all on a silver plate, ready to eat what I like?"

Yes you are right but balancing is making it even for both sides.
There's no way to make it even on both sides without allowing both sides to receive the same benefits. That would just create super powerful characters, which would just make Neji change the alignment system anyway. :/

Then Good Should have more benefits then Evil, as it is harder to Get Seven Star Tattoo Enhanced then it is to get Curse Seal 2
I don't think so >_>;;
I have the Curse Seal and still get attacked by his wife.
And after more than 200 oro kills, I still haven't gotten the CS2 event once.
ha, just like gaara, except gaara actually got the event...

just failed... >>

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 08:38:22 AM »

yeh, though good alignment has its benefits ~_^

has to do with the forest :3

benny

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 08:10:06 PM »

Not everyone who is evil has curse seal :/
and from what I hear, SSTE is better than CS2 (which wouldn't be that hard to do since cs2 sucks... well except for certain situations but for a general use thing, no way)

I have SSTE but my question is WHY isn't their a way of becoming Normal like their is when you are Evil?

IceSlayer

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2008, 10:11:16 PM »

and from what I hear, SSTE is better than CS2 (which wouldn't be that hard to do since cs2 sucks... well except for certain situations but for a general use thing, no way)

I have SSTE but my question is WHY isn't their a way of becoming Normal like their is when you are Evil?
There is! I just takes forever!

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 01:15:12 AM »

you can always change your alignment, just takes a very long time, just like ice said, the thing is you just have to know what alters it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 01:16:39 AM »

you can always change your alignment, just takes a very long time, just like ice said, the thing is you just have to know what alters it.
Yeah, I have been trying to change from Good to Evil since just before my second reset, I am now into my third reset and still good ^^

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 01:19:14 AM »

Yeah, I have been trying to change from Good to Evil since just before my second reset, I am now into my third reset and still good ^^

there are many ways to become evil, just keep your eyes peeled.

IceSlayer

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 01:19:56 AM »

there are many ways to become evil, just keep your eyes peeled.
Yeah I not trying overly hard

doomstar

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 03:34:20 AM »

I thought there was a simple way to get rid of your alignment

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 08:44:51 AM »

Can you please NOT quote a ton of posts before yours? Just add that one tiny sentence you have to say?

Oo

quotes are if the reference is unclear - not just for fun.

@topic
I have made the "come back from evil" for a good reason - because there are powers that drive you down so deep the evil lane - you cannot possible come back.

No such thing is there that drives you down the GOOD path so fast ;) hence the "way to redeem" in a way.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

IceSlayer

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 08:49:17 AM »

Sorry Neji...

benny

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »

Can you please NOT quote a ton of posts before yours? Just add that one tiny sentence you have to say?

Oo

quotes are if the reference is unclear - not just for fun.

@topic
I have made the "come back from evil" for a good reason - because there are powers that drive you down so deep the evil lane - you cannot possible come back.

No such thing is there that drives you down the GOOD path so fast ;) hence the "way to redeem" in a way.

When You use SST it makes you more good, and when i don't even use either SST and SSTE i can become more of a good person at the start of the day,
so if i want to become evil the new game day basically prevents it.
How pointless is my effort of becoming Evil  :evil:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »

When You use SST it makes you more good

Just out of curiosity, when did you look into my code? :)

Can you say that and be 100% sure?

If you do, then I'd like to make a bet with you involving a huge amount of money on that one =)
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.