Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 19402 times)

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Royale
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »

crazy seeing that the enemy has returned, casts a quick jutsu that causes him to be absorbed into the ground.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

IceSlayer

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2008, 10:43:23 PM »

Travels rapidly under the earth, before his arms rapidly burst upwards from the ground, and grab at Kamui's legs, in an attempt to drag him under.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2008, 11:03:49 PM »

Crazy seeing an oppurtunity makes a giant spike made of stone come out of the ground at kamui while ice drags kamui down
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »

Kamui smiled as he feet were grabbed, " You again? You're quite persistent..." as he falls to his back, channeling most of his strength to his thighs and legs as he he pulls Ice out with the the strength of a Gouken-like pull directly into the path of the spike.

Kimo

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2008, 11:42:18 PM »

*walks in from beyond the Merky Mists weilding against the ground vaguely, he keeps on walking straight hoping to draw attention as he sits up against a korner and watches the onslaught of battle submerse. he withhelds his zerenketsu of tai right across from him. their his eyes glisen of what is knows as the Mangekyou Sharingan. he takes off his Akatsuki Oni mask putting it plainly on his head as it shows a lil marking across the side of the masks chin signaturing Miko on it ,for as he waits for his time to battle, surely but quietly not going into that silent.. night...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 11:48:12 PM by Kimo »

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2008, 12:50:06 AM »

crazy notices the newcomer unsure of his loyalties then stops the one spike before it impales ice and makes another come out behind kamui.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Maria

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2008, 03:29:23 AM »

A katana slices the spike clean in half.

"Foolish boy, have you forgoten about me already? Kage Shibari no Jutsu!"

The figure's shadow streches toward Crazy.

Kimo

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2008, 05:14:10 AM »

*his hands move swiftly* - Katon gakyou no jutsu- a Red flame Directs infront of Crazy as the Shadow starts to persist in vanishing because of the bright light seeking another refuge*

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2008, 11:31:42 AM »

Gyu draws her Bloody Kusanagi from the trail of blood that her jutsu left behind and thrust it towards the ground the moment the mysterious Akatsuki uses his fire technique.

"Ansatsu no Jutsu: Sen'eisatsu." (Assassination Technique: Hidden Shadow Kill)

The blade of Gyu's Kusanagi thrust right into Maria's shadow which the fire cast right in front of her and came straight out from underneath the kunoichi's right leg, severing the muscles in her right leg...

Kisame

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »

Kisame creates a one handed kata whilst manipulating his water natured chakra to drip through the roof into the Hokage's office. Once there he sees Kamui set up a mud wall, Kisame then creates another one handed kata and solidifies as he knows Gyu's attack wouldn't destroy the office. A few moments later he notices fire heading straight for Maria, after this he performs handseals at bullet speed, he then mutters, "Sujinheki." After this a water jet shoots from his mouth aimed at the fire in an attempt to extinguish it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »

Is sent flying out of the ground, as the spike retreats to the ground. As he flips in the air he flings two Kunai at Kamui.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2008, 01:52:31 AM »

Crazy bursts out the ground and fires a crossbow bolt that has liquid nitrogen into the water ball thus freezing it.then i redirect it so the ice ball will slam into the cloaked enemy.
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

Hiro

Kimo

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2008, 02:50:23 AM »

*A clone appears visible from behind Maria and starts to heal her severed leg touching her leg aiding its faded wound. As he looks upon them still he continues to watch until needed but begins to smile and and clamps his hands together creating a clone and it begins to run up the wall towards Ice slayer for some amusement.

IceSlayer

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2008, 04:41:12 AM »

Sees the new entry, and quickly throws a tagged Kunai at the incoming clone.

Kimo

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2008, 08:45:51 AM »

*clone smiles as he sees tagg on the kunai, and he simply arches his back as it almost nearly touches the tip of his nose throwing him back a few steps as he is only 10 ft away from iceslayer , but swiftly he turns his body and throws two shurikens at the distance . 1) aiming below under ice's foot, 2) aiming directly above him*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.