Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: ok I have seen evil, cruel but this...  (Read 6690 times)

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: ok I have seen evil, cruel but this...
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2006, 07:36:51 AM »

see Neji i need to buy hp,i fought u Neji,and u had like 400 hp,and i died.u even had fist and u still won cus u depended on ur HP!

1. No one beats Neji.  :twisted:

2. Begging for us to hurry up won't do anything. It will rush us and it will just cause more bugs and it won't give him time to perfect the special. Give it some time!

3. Neji already said he's going to make a special in the forest that will allow you to buy permanent hitpoints again, keep bothering him and I won't blame him for changing his mind...

I seriously don't understand some people. First they complain, "Oh no, allwoing people to buy hitpoints has got to stop! I mean there are people with 200+ hitpoints!?" Ok, he listens and gets rid of it so they can't rise anymore. And now we got some of the same people saying "Why did you remove it!? Now we can't ever beat them and get our hitpoints that high to stand against them!"

Stop complaing, Neji said he's working on it...

And I'm working on the potion peddler =D

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2006, 07:44:05 AM »

see Neji i need to buy hp,i fought u Neji,and u had like 400 hp,and i died.u even had fist and u still won cus u depended on ur HP!

1. No one beats Neji.  :twisted:

2. Begging for us to hurry up won't do anything. It will rush us and it will just cause more bugs and it won't give him time to perfect the special. Give it some time!

3. Neji already said he's going to make a special in the forest that will allow you to buy permanent hitpoints again, keep bothering him and I won't blame him for changing his mind...

I seriously don't understand some people. First they complain, "Oh no, allwoing people to buy hitpoints has got to stop! I mean there are people with 200+ hitpoints!?" Ok, he listens and gets rid of it so they can't rise anymore. And now we got some of the same people saying "Why did you remove it!? Now we can't ever beat them and get our hitpoints that high to stand against them!"

Stop complaing, Neji said he's working on it...

And I'm working on the potion peddler =D

I know that =). I just hope this gets out soon before players riot >.>

*Stares at the crowd of people who can't make up their mind on whether they want buying hitpoints in this game or out of this game*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 07:44:38 AM by Xaos »

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2006, 09:42:21 AM »

I seen some ppl that killed neji,and i dont want the new thing,i want the ramen place back,I can Live with the Vampire

Sorry, but I can't just do what you want. I have to make a game for all 4799 players beside you too.
Never judge a cow by its udder.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.