Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Casper The Friendly Ghost  (Read 1918 times)

Casper The Friendly Ghost
« on: July 29, 2006, 07:09:50 PM »

Ninja Kareokee  Night,a place in  ramen shop and u can talk about music,post lyrics,and sing

Do u feel lonly sometimes being in the shades with no one around,what about having a call for the dead and charge turns for it like 15 turns to talk

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 01:51:01 PM »

Here's a thought... If you are dead and out of torments LOG OFF. And let other people get on the server.

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 10:51:31 PM »

[quote:f8e1dc93a3="Mememememe"]Here's a thought... If you are dead and out of torments LOG OFF. And let other people get on the server.[/quote:f8e1dc93a3]
i completly agree, too many people stays just because they don't want to get of and with this it wo

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 12:48:10 AM »

no,cus who would log out when theres like 10 min before a new day,and once u log out its gonna be hard to log in

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 01:36:28 AM »

Once it's a newday, hardly anybody can log in anyway. So what the hell is the difference?
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 05:28:17 AM »

why cant u just leave me alone,u threating me,u try to kill me.Why dont u just leave me alone

Lebis

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 05:40:44 AM »

I never even attacked you once. I don't think my rank even allows it. And I only threatened to kill you is because you kept on stealing MY gold from the coffers.
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 05:43:44 AM »

i gotta support myself too u know,if u dont want ur gold to be stolen,get a gaurd.U lucky i jam lvl 1,i would be stealing it all the time

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 08:55:02 AM »

[quote:285404346f="ninjafromdasouth"]no,cus who would log out when theres like 10 min before a new day,and once u log out its gonna be hard to log in[/quote:285404346f]

And what do you think of people who stay online for 2 hours in the Shades waiting f

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 09:45:20 AM »

MY GOD! Use full friggin' words. What's left of my brain is surging with pain.

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

Why must he exist...

Lebis

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 04:30:13 PM »

I could make a comment to that Gyu... But I just may make it cry.

Discord - Vyloria#9279

wingzero

Re: Casper The Friendly Ghost
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 12:08:26 AM »

stop complaing guys, its just an idea not an argument thing konoha genious blaze, ememememmeem....if neji wanted dead people to log off he'd make it so they couldnt do anything, but people can use the forum to chat and can look at warrios and such just cause there dead doesnt meen there wasting space...also, what happenes in the game should stay in the game stop arguing cause some one plunders some one eles

if you think that the dead people are taking up space then ask neji tto like put a timer on it maybe like 30 minutes after you last torment is used or only 30 minutes in the forums..also, the expansion of letting people be on is a plus, i barly see 1oo players on at a time and when there is, 1 or 2 people log off in the next 5 minutes or less so be patient.

and lastly dont get mad at me for this post, just stop fighting cause it gets no where, just work on the ideas and maybe one could go through thatll help both fof you with the problems you said

wingzero

Re: Casper The Friendly Ghost
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 12:13:37 AM »

stop complaing guys, its just an idea not an argument thing konoha genious blaze, ememememmeem, and lebis....if neji wanted dead people to log off he'd make it so they couldnt do anything, but people can use the forum to chat and can look at warrios and such just cause there dead doesnt meen there wasting space...also, what happenes in the game should stay in the game stop arguing cause some one plunders some one eles***

if you think that the dead people are taking up space then ask neji tto like put a timer on it maybe like 30 minutes after you last torment is used or only 30 minutes in the forums..also, the expansion of letting people be on is a plus, i barly see 1oo players on at a time and when there is, 1 or 2 people log off in the next 5 minutes or less so be patient.

and lastly dont get mad at me for this post, just stop fighting cause it gets no where, just work on the ideas and maybe one could go through thatll help both fof you with the problems you said

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.