Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Complaints!  (Read 15033 times)

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Re: Complaints!
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 09:53:56 AM »

This thread reads 'New' but I think I've done this before...

*takes a deep breathe*
For the record, I am not hating on Gyu. I hope not, but I am a competitive person and her privileges are 'unfair'.

How about make Gyu lose her pvp range? Make her a sannin with her accumulated stats, skills, and money. And I guess then give her a stat reset. :D

Plausible? but more of a joke. At least she can learn fuuton now? I'm not sure since the requirements have changed.

I think she only lost Pakkun, but that lost is minimal. Hoshi > Pakkun.
She flies through the forest on the wings of her jutsus, which is refreshed in Hoshi. Spoiler? This topic is difficult to discuss without mentioning spoilers. Although she is already so strong, I think she probably doesn't even go through any of her turns. Just logs on and pk some poor players.

If Gyu keeps playing then nobody can compete with her pks especially when she has access to Hoshi.
I'm sure she still has access to Hoshi. Maybe she only gets 6 pks some days because she didn't play or decide not to pk?

If her access is not repealed then I am with Finishline and Iceslayer. Remove her from the Hall of Fame. She is not playing by the same rules as other players, so she can not be properly compared to other players.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:11:43 AM by Mihazi »

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2009, 01:16:43 PM »

People just aren't gonna mind their own damn business. Why are you so concerned about what it is she has? I but if you had the same privileges and no one else did you wouldn't be complaining now would you?

SuperSeal For President!

finishline

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2009, 07:40:17 AM »

People just aren't gonna mind their own damn business. Why are you so concerned about what it is she has? I but if you had the same privileges and no one else did you wouldn't be complaining now would you?

If I had her privilege, and someone brought it up to me like this, it would be possible to be like "yea, okay I'll give it up/ be removed from HoF"
Hell, I have 5 Uchiha resets, that doesn't bring people flocking to me saying give it back and stuff. but mine is different than hers. mine only effects me, her's effects everyone thta pvp's.

I like Mihazi idea, and entire post ._.

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2009, 12:44:24 AM »

Hell, I have 5 Uchiha resets, that doesn't bring people flocking to me saying give it back and stuff. but mine is different than hers. mine only effects me, her's effects everyone thta pvp's.

Why do you have 5 resets? o.O

Also, what about people who donate and get Kyuubi at a level below 50 dks. If you follow you're logic, they should be taken out of the HoF for DKs since they can get dks faster than others without it right?

You guys should just let this go... :roll:

IceSlayer

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2009, 01:18:44 AM »

Anyone can get Kyuubi though, just donate and you get him.
But your right, everyone should let this go, We've stated our points, Neji has stated his, case closed.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2009, 03:52:53 AM »

Also, what about people who donate and get Kyuubi at a level below 50 dks. If you follow you're logic, they should be taken out of the HoF for DKs since they can get dks faster than others without it right?

Neji made like 5 uchiha resets or something like that in the beginning, then took them off. I think it was by mistake.

doomstar

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2009, 05:12:51 AM »

aren't there only 4 resets for uchiha?

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2009, 05:32:30 AM »

aren't there only 4 resets for uchiha?

Hence where i said "Then took them off".

But yes, four is the maximum now.

finishline

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2009, 08:43:55 AM »

There was a bug or something, I clicked it, got five, it got fixed. Let's get back on pont tho guys. =)
And kyuubi is different, anyone can get it if they donate + it's temp.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2009, 03:13:14 PM »

Actually, the temp. kyuubi [if i remember correctly] is different from the perma kyuubi.
All the same, since it is a TEMPORARY kyuubi, one should not be removed from the hall of fame.

If one...lets say takes a vacation every once a month. The company wont take them off as a worker because they have earned those rights. [buying temp. kyuubi]

Duelist

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2009, 10:57:41 PM »

It doesn't matter, if its temporary or permanent, its still an added advantage that others don't get.

But thats the point, these people all help the server, and thats their compensation, and as far as I'm concerned thats fair.

IceSlayer

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2009, 11:02:29 PM »

Kyuubi is fair, anyone 'could' get it, most just choose not to, basically very fault... kind of...
But yeah, it's fair enough I guess, Neji says it's fine so I'm kewl with it now.

finishline

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2009, 06:01:11 AM »

if oyu think of it that way
then what about the halloween pumpkin winners?
Santa Neji event? everyone can pick different stuff, giving people advantage and disadvantage.
thats going way off though.
i really quit caring botu this. >>

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2009, 12:50:27 PM »

There was a bug or something, I clicked it, got five, it got fixed. Let's get back on pont tho guys. =)

Kyuubi is fair, anyone 'could' get it, most just choose not to, basically very fault... kind of...
But yeah, it's fair enough I guess, Neji says it's fine so I'm kewl with it now.

And anyone could donate weeks worth of cumulative hours to writing and re-writing modules, etc.  Though you do not (or rather, should not) do so in order to achieve some sort of in game reward.

For me, the conversation was over when "Site Admin gave the authorization".  Then when you consider everything else she has done . . .

IceSlayer

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

Exactly, now can we not lock this up so people don't keep it going for no reason?
I'm pretty sure everyone is happy, or at least content with what has been discussed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.