Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Reborn Point question  (Read 4088 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Reborn Point question
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 03:02:54 AM »

No need getting angry over something that is your fault, if your going to get angry get angry at yourself.
And yay, praise you for going to kill people!

PyroPrinny

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 03:46:54 AM »

You know what? Screw you, Ice. I'm not going in to freaking kill people, I'm going to be a goddamned medic. I'm going to be saving people's lives in Iraq. What are you going to be doing? All I wanted to adress was the fairness of this game and you came in and started a flame war.

IceSlayer

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 03:49:13 AM »

Fine I am sorry for that, then though you brought that on yourself.
Back to your point, the game is fair, you were told what to do, and you did not do it, therefore it is fair.
No point bring it back up over a year after the event, it would be unfair if you did get it now.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 04:10:36 AM »

How exactly would it be unfair to get something that I deserve? Hmm?

IceSlayer

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 04:11:58 AM »

Because you don't deserve it.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 04:17:49 AM »

My 300+ DK's pre-reset says I do.

IceSlayer

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 04:18:44 AM »

You did not do the required actions to get it.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2009, 04:22:10 AM »

Shouldn't need to be any required actions if it's implied that as you reset, you gain the points.

IceSlayer

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2009, 04:25:12 AM »

Neji clearly stated in many places, if you want the extra Reset points to Petition it.
It is your fault for not doing that.
If you feel that this is 'unfair' then leave, no one is forcing you to stay here, and you really sound as though you're looking forward to leaving the game, therefore leave now.
There is no point bring up something that you failed to do a whole year ago. You didn't do what you were meant to when it was clearly explained what you had to do to get it, therefore it is complete fair, and by continually bring this up you are proving your lack of intelligence.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 04:29:12 AM »

I already said, enough with the damn insults. I could easily insult you too, but that won't get us anywhere. And you know what? I'm not looking foward to leaving and I indtend on playing this game until then. Why the **** does everyone have to be so damn serious about this? I'm just asking for a small fix? It's a game. It's not like it really would change anything if I got that ONE freaking point.

IceSlayer

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2009, 04:31:36 AM »

I am not the one Insulting you, you are.
And yes it makes a big difference, and Neji has told you no multiples by the sounds of things.
There is no point in continuing this, as Neji is not going to change his mind, okay.
You can stay here and complain, and keep proving everything I have pointed out, or just drop it.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2009, 04:34:32 AM »

So you're calling everyone who's constantly complained, an idiot? Do you know how stupid that is? And It'd at least be nice considering I'm going off risking my life to serve my country. Man, if I'm being treated like crap this much before even going to boot camp, I can't even imagine how horribly people will treat me when I'm a veteran.

IceSlayer

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 04:38:24 AM »

No, I am not calling everyone who has complained Constantly and Idiot. I am referring to people who do that and have been proving they are wrong and have been told that they aren't getting there own way, yet still continue to complain in vain.
I will now leave you to your vain ramblings.
If any mod reads this you may want to locks this, his issue has been resolved, though it isn't what he wanted, and this is going to led to nothing more than flaming and no change.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2009, 04:41:34 AM »

It's called protesting, Ice. Lots of people do it. Granted, this isn't protesting to the extreme like some people are doing. Now, if you were smart, you wouldn't post in response to this because you said you're leaving this topic.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2009, 06:41:44 AM »

@Prinny, Tough luck and get over it, your 300 DKs say you deserve that other reset but it's no one's fault but your own *YOU* made the mistake of not reporting it when that message when Neji put it up was there for weeks, no to blame and another reason which you can stop protesting, because if Neji said no he will say no again and say it was your own fault to begin with.
Keep protesting if you wish but if this ends up in a flame war, I will lock this up and punish if it gets truly out of hand.

@Ice, don't start anything that will make me wanna lock this up o punish, just leave if your point was stated

@Both, So tough luck, life isn't fair sometimes but we must deal with the cards dealt with and move on.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 07:41:29 AM by KamuiKachi »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.