Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Which one do you think would win?

Narutoverse
- 5 (55.6%)
Street Fighterverse
- 4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Narutoverse vs Street Fighterverse  (Read 1748 times)

PyroPrinny

Re: Narutoverse vs Street Fighterverse
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 02:08:59 PM »

Damn, I should have put that characters who haven't shown any ability can't be members of this. Madara, Zetsu, Raikage and the like are not allowed in this topic because they're unknowns.

Also, Shun Goku Satsu would take out Pain with ease. CT would not do anything to Akuma because all it does is basically crush you between a bunch of rocks with a lot of pressure...Akuma tanks the pressure at the bottom of the ocean, which is amazing.

IceSlayer

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 02:11:55 PM »

Madara's phasing in ability has been shown, therefore it can be used ^^
Then we got all the other Sharingan Jutsu, surely they can't live though 72 hours of the strongest Genjutsu ever, same with withstanding 7 days of black fire at can burn through anything.
Also there is Kakashi with Kamui ^^

PyroPrinny

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 02:18:57 PM »

But because there's no way to actually ATTACK Madara, he is void. That's like including Raikage because his punch destroyed a table. And you have to have someone look you in the eye for Tsukwhatever. Even if that did happen, it wouldn't be able to kill anyone except for weaker characters. For Amatseru, you need to look at the target but the flames can be outran/dodged if you're too fast. And for Kamui it's the same as Amatseru. If you can't catch your target, it's hard to use. Also, Sharingan was a 1v1 ability. More opponents = Screwed.

IceSlayer

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »

*Sighs* Lets just leave it at I think Naruto wins, you think SF wins, everyone happy seem there is no reasoning with you ^^
I think we are both just too bias to do this properly.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

I find that YOU are the bias one. I'm here giving actual facts and information that supports my reasoning. You're just basically saying "Ninjas win because they're ninjas." Sure, they would be able to take care of some of the lower-level SF characters, but when it comes to people like Oro and Akuma they get slaughtered.

IceSlayer

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 02:27:04 PM »

I'm not going to go any more in depth to this and point out the errors in your statement, I don't like flaming people any more, see ya on the One Piece battle!

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »

Sorry Pyro, I think Ice is right in calling you biased.

You have shown for quite some time your displeasure with Naruto.  In fact, I do not recall you ever saying anything positive about the manga.

Anything you put Naruto up against, YOU think the other side will win.

What the thinker thinks, the prover proves.

Oro and Akuma would be upper-level in Naruto, but neither one could "solo".

I happen to think Kakashi (of all people) could take out any single person from Streetfighter.  I have no idea how Akuma or Oro would survive being warped to another dimension.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 08:04:39 PM »

Actually, I do like the Naruto manga. It's not my favorite, but it's okay. And I DID say that many of the SF characters wouldn't win in this fight. But, Akuma has been shown training beneath the ocean for extended periods of time. Do you know how much force that is? Not even Tsunade would be able to put a dent in him. He and Oro are some of the (might be THE strongest, but I don't remember) fought evenly just to test each other out. And Kamui does not warp to another dimension, as if it did, Deidara would never have gotten his arm back. And still, he needs to keep his eyes on Akuma to do it.

Kisame

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 11:51:44 PM »

Street Fighter would seriously stomp Naruto, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, just to name a few would kill Naruto characters.

thecrazyanbu

• happy place
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2009, 08:35:19 AM »

the only guy who i would bet on for SF would be the flame guy. and im not even sure of his name xD
shikkifujjin 
i refuse to spread it

i shall merely start it and continue on till i am bored
Hiro
"Your mom" jokes are like viruses. They die, but when they sense the right moment occurs, they come back to life and infect people.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 24 queries.