Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Inability to hold any more items...?  (Read 1464 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Inability to hold any more items...?
« on: April 30, 2009, 04:18:48 PM »

While on my trek [on another acount] within konoha, I came across Baluski's wife.

I stood and waited and I was attacked by her, yada, yada.

When I finished the fight, I gained some items.

2 Cabbages
3 broken balloons
and
I believe 1 Jerky.

When I checked my inventory, I saw that nothing had been added to my inventory, the same quantity of items were still there, I died previously in a PvP [which resulted in me somehow damaging items] and once more in the graveyard [which once more, made me lose some items]

Any thoughts on this...?

IceSlayer

Re: Inability to hold any more items...?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »

Hmm... I know that it is possible to limit how many items you can get, if Neji has set up such a limit or not I know not.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 05:30:11 PM »

But i've had over 100 cabbages before, I have roughly 70 right now.

Over 30 jerky, I have like...17 or something right now, and one broken balloon.

atomkai

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 11:49:30 PM »

I may not be sure exactly what you question is, so I will try to address it a different way:

Question: Is the a limit set by Neji as to how many items you can carry?

Answer:  Not to my knowledge.  In fact, based on past language, I feel pretty confident that Neji has not set such a limit.  (There was a discussion on storing items in a dwelling a la gold and he said he would consider that only if there was a limit to how many could be carried at any given time).

(See here:  http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,2293.msg40799.html#msg40799 )

As far as items disappearing, there are more ways to lose items now (as far as I know).  Graveyard, PvP, Successfully defeating Orochimaru, Forest Fights, Dying from random events, etc.

The only way to be absolutely sure would be if you did a count of all inventory items the turn before Baluski's Wife, won that battle, and then another inventory immediately afterward.

If you are saying you did such a meticulous inventory, then you can TRY to petition to have Neji check the logs.  You should know the day and approximate time GMT and include such information in your petition.  Even then, there would be no guarantee that he would take the time to check the logs.

Atom - Namaste

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.