Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Besides killing in the forest and pvp...  (Read 1526 times)

Ichabod12

Besides killing in the forest and pvp...
« on: August 04, 2006, 06:52:06 PM »

I noticed one small problem whenever I play. I see that once i've used up all of my turns in the forest and if I haven't yet died from all my pvp battles, I have absolutley no other way to fight to earn gold gems and exp. I know I might have to find out on my own  :roll: but I was wondering if there's something I can do with the remaining time before a new day? Like if I could somehow renew forest fights or train elsewhere. Anyone that can help, i'll be happy  :D.

kboogi

• View Profile
Re: Besides killing in the forest and pvp...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 07:28:23 PM »

There are other ways to get gems & gold, just search every country.  Also, you can socialize with others just about everywhere, I would recommend that as well...
Pope'en ain't easy...

Respect the moderators!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Ichabod12

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:21:17 PM »

well yeah I know. I'll try searching the other countries though thats a good idea. Thanks. If anyone else had anything else to add please do so  :D

Xaos

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • Alpha Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 08:51:37 PM »

I noticed one small problem whenever I play. I see that once i've used up all of my turns in the forest and if I haven't yet died from all my pvp battles, I have absolutley no other way to fight to earn gold gems and exp. I know I might have to find out on my own  :roll: but I was wondering if there's something I can do with the remaining time before a new day? Like if I could somehow renew forest fights or train elsewhere. Anyone that can help, i'll be happy  :D.

I don't think Neji intended for this game to be played completely through new days. He doesn't want to ruin our lives with us playing this game 24/7... Or does he >.>

Just look around, I can almost guarantee your missing some extra things to do.

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 09:09:01 PM »

There are other ways to get gems & gold, just search every country.  Also, you can socialize with others just about everywhere, I would recommend that as well...

That about answers it. No need to give out spoilers.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.