Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Who wants the Rinn'egan in here? -_-

I do! :D [I most likely suck at leveling]
- 4 (66.7%)
No, it's worthless and unneeded [I'm so right.]
- 2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Rin'negan into SL  (Read 2030 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Rin'negan into SL
« on: June 10, 2009, 04:07:54 PM »

I've been hearing people, well seeing them, complain about "When is Rin'negan going to be in SL" and idiocracy statements like that.
When I point out to mostly anyone why they would want it, it's for this reason: "Why make a naruto-based game and not follow naruto itself?"
Well, the answer is pretty clear, since it is roleplaying, how can there be dozens of uchiha members and hyuga members running amuck and in different vilages not corresponding to The leaf.
Why do we have kaguya/uchiha hybrids and so forth.
To put it simply, it is BASED off of it, does not mean we have to follow it thoroughly.
Also, not many people actualy READ the manga, so that'd cause confusion.

Even to that point, Rin'negan can allow you to utilize ALL elements, what challenge is that?
You have multiple bodies, how can you die?

People are saying for it to be a challenge to get it by making outrageous things:

Get 1,000 dks.
Give up 6-reborns [Reborn to lose your reborns? wow...]

And so forth.
I myself STRONGLY dissagree with this idea, it'd provide no challenge or fun.
People with 6-reborned accounts either bought them, or are ACTUALLY good levelers and don't need anything so uber...

Anywho, state your opinions and vote "Yes" or "No".
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:09:21 PM by RaifudoMakashi »

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Rin'negan into SL
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 05:13:11 PM »

Actually at first I think the idea of putting in Rinnegan in SL was ridiculious but then that depends on how you "limit" it.
I have an idea that could make Rinnegan useable. Instead of using six bodies, you have 6 techniques and each technique corresponds with the one of the Paths of Pain.

Deva path - Could be like 1 or 2 turn(s) Kaiten-like move
Animal path - Summon creatures that will fight alongside you for a few rounds (maybe 7 rounds with 3 creatures out)
Preta path - "Absorb" an incoming ninjutsu towards you (more like protects you from them but I'm not sure, how many rounds that would last)
Human path - This could be based off of one of the moves in the Genjutsu speciality or even Tsukuyomi and have it last for like 5 rounds, maybe
Asura path - shoot missiles for a few turns (simiilar to using shurikens, smokebomb, etc)
Hell path - This move can heal you although not sure about amount it will heal you by.

In terms of insight (the percentage that it would decrease enemy's atk/def), it should be less than BOTH sharingan and byakugan. So I guess it could work if you set it up like that. Although problem is that it would be unfair for those you have already reborned into a doujutsu KG since they will not have access to it. However I doubt Neji will put this move in the game anyway. xD

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:13:20 PM »

Even using those corresponding Jutsus for "Paths" they'd be very limited to how they can be performed... and most of those jtusus would not some odd work, the animal path for instance.
Would you need to buy the animals/summonings?
Would they be determined depending on your reborns?
Would they be able to be exchanged?
Etc.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 06:50:19 PM »

Even using those corresponding Jutsus for "Paths" they'd be very limited to how they can be performed... and most of those jtusus would not some odd work, the animal path for instance.
Would you need to buy the animals/summonings?
Would they be determined depending on your reborns?
Would they be able to be exchanged?
Etc.

You would not need to buy the summonings, that's too much work. They just "appear" when you use Animal Path. I guess reborning into it the 1st time, would allow you to summon 1 creature and as you reborn 2nd time, you will notice that 2 creatures come out when you use the "jutsu". The Animal Path did use alot of different creatures. I would say that 1st creature only attacks. When you reborn 2nd time to have 2 creatures out at the same time, the 2nd creature can be that chameleon that "hides" your appearance, making it harder for the opponent to hit you. The 3rd creature can be a creature that grants you atk/def buffs. The 4th creature can be something that just attacks but deals more dmg than the 1st creature.

For the Preta Path, we seen enemies use ninjutsu in a fight and they will give you warning a turn before they actually use the ninjutsu. When you see the warning, you can use Preta Path to nullify the ninjutsu attack for like 3 rounds.
For the Human Path, it will deal dmg while paralyzing the opponent
Deva Path would be a Kaiten-like move because it can stop anything but due to the interval time, it only last for 1 or 2 turns.
Asura Path should be the easiest to do. Just deal a certain amt of dmg and make it possibly to hit multiple enemies.
Hell Path you could make its healing ability only accessible when your hp is the red zone.

I mean I dont think it's odd since if you think about it, everything in Naruto is odd, including reviving the dead o.o
I'm just trying to make it as realistic as possible

PyroPrinny

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 08:05:08 PM »

I figure instead of making it playable, why not just replace Oro, considering the Anime's getting to that point. I had some ideas on Pain being the final boss while having a random Akatsuki member replace Kabuto. It'd probably require a lot of work, but it'd be really interesting.

Plus, I'm still waiting for Mokuton.

IceSlayer

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »

I had an idea or two for it, but it hasn't reached the point in the Anime yet where we know all about the Rin'negan, therefore Neji wouldn't put it in yet

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 05:29:25 PM »

I was actually discussing this with someone in the past...that you'd have to give up 5 KG resets in order to gain it.

IceSlayer

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 11:46:32 PM »

Yeah I though of something like that, and my idea would have six resets, one to gain each path.
Also you'd have to split your Oro Points over all six paths

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 02:43:08 AM »

But you can't get 6 resets..at least as of now.

IceSlayer

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 09:46:39 AM »

You could, there is nothing to say you could make it six resets, just because the current ones are 2 or 4 resets doesn't mean a new one could be 6.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 03:21:31 PM »

Yeah, I know.
Hm, I'm curious to see what Neji has to say.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 03:36:57 PM »

A reset for each path? Splitting oro points across paths? I don't know, this sounds like too much of a hassle. If you remember, each path was only good for one thing. If you only had Hungry Ghost, you'd probably only get killed a lot because you'd be weaker to physical attacks. This just seems like too much work and too much trouble to be actually effective.

IceSlayer

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »

Better that than too good really.
But when you kill Oro it would be like

Intelligence + 1
etc... for you

Deva Path

HP + 5
Attack + 1

or something alone those lines

SuperSeal

• When life hands me lemons I make beef stew. XD
    • View Profile
    • The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 01:48:11 AM »

Hm, I'm curious to see what Neji has to say.
I am also

SuperSeal For President!

PyroPrinny

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 03:07:36 AM »

I still don't see the good reason for this, unless each body has its own sets of stats and gets its own oro kill point (ex, two bodies, one point for each). And if it was implimented, it seems quite similar to what Neji had planned for the summons a while back.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 22 queries.