Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Further Development  (Read 22099 times)

IceSlayer

Re: Further Development
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2009, 12:03:33 AM »

Hate to burst your bubble Mei, but Mei is based off the Anime, so we have to ignore everything we already know from the Manga if it isn't in the anime yet.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2009, 12:11:25 AM »

Yeah, but I think Mei is right. >.>
Makes sense cause that is what will most likely happen.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2009, 12:23:03 AM »

Hate to burst your bubble Mei, but Mei is based off the Anime, so we have to ignore everything we already know from the Manga if it isn't in the anime yet.

Which post is that commented to? I made 2 recent posts and I cant really understand which one you are referring to with the answer you are giving me.
However, it doesnt make any sense overall. You're going to ignore information from the manga because it has NOT shown up on the anime yet? Is that what you are trying to say?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:23:47 AM by Mei »

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2009, 04:48:38 AM »

I think he means, to focus on the anime, not the manga. Because the manga is way far off in the future.

IceSlayer

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2009, 01:29:33 PM »

That's what Neji has said, the site uses stuff only from the Anime, because
a. Not everyone reads the Manga, and Neji hates spoilers, plus it's not fair on them if they don't wish to know to force it on them.
b. The Manga moves much faster than the Anime, and it is hard to keep the content up to date with it.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

a. Not everyone reads the Manga, and Neji hates spoilers, plus it's not fair on them if they don't wish to know to force it on them.
b. The Manga moves much faster than the Anime, and it is hard to keep the content up to date with it.

That's pretty funny to hear when you see threads that requests a new Dragon when Oro was dead in the manga, the Rinnegan when it's abilities arent even known yet in the anime including his 6 bodies,  and even our setting ideas for the Elite Forest when I dont even think Myobokuzan was mentioned and the anime does show anything about the Great Shinobi Wars (Kakashi Gaiden). Besides the information about Oro's living cells doesnt really have anything to do with this topic or SL even as it wasnt meant to support Oro being the dragon, I'm just saying that there's a chance that we will see Oro again in the future. I should not have bought it up and I apologize if I spoiled it for anyone.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2009, 10:22:16 PM »

Actually, orochimaru is officially dead in the anime. So, kabuto will appear soon, before Naruto, with his face all, destroyed.

So I think the new 'oro', should be the discombobulated Kabuto. Anyways, I think we're off topic.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 10:22:46 PM by Ryukage Darkrasengan »

IceSlayer

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

That's pretty funny to hear when you see threads that requests a new Dragon when Oro was dead in the manga, the Rinnegan when it's abilities arent even known yet in the anime including his 6 bodies,  and even our setting ideas for the Elite Forest when I dont even think Myobokuzan was mentioned and the anime does show anything about the Great Shinobi Wars (Kakashi Gaiden). Besides the information about Oro's living cells doesnt really have anything to do with this topic or SL even as it wasnt meant to support Oro being the dragon, I'm just saying that there's a chance that we will see Oro again in the future. I should not have bought it up and I apologize if I spoiled it for anyone.
Hence why I said it to stop everyone bringing up those ideas...
And why apologize when you must have bought it up on purpose, therefore your not really sorry

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2009, 12:10:15 AM »

pwnage. >.>

Anyways, any other ideas people? Other than a new oro.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2009, 07:17:54 AM »

Hence why I said it to stop everyone bringing up those ideas...
And why apologize when you must have bought it up on purpose, therefore your not really sorry

What are you talking about? I went through this whole thread and I dont say any of your posts telling us to stop bringing up "those ideas"
Heck, you didnt start posting on this thread until pg 6. >.>
And NOW Oro is dead after how many yrs of ppl asking for a new "Oro/Dragon" >.>
You're telling me that i'm not really sorry so what would be the purpose of me apologizing in the first place? The point in apologizing is admitting a wrong, regardless of the purpose of that wrong. So how can you say that i'm not really sorry for admitting a wrong? Does that make any sense. I didnt know you can read my mind.

What's even more funny is that your post actually lead to me mentioning that info.

Yeah, a whole village for the forest would be too much really.
But with a new Forest, I think it should have a new 'Oro/Dragon'
Maybe you start with extra gold or something for killing that Dragon instead of Oro
It could be... a random Akatsuki member, or Pein?

You were the one who led me to say it. You even had the nerve to mention Pein's name when we really dont know anything about his abilities ANIME-wise and your following post even gave a Pein reference about "Like six equally strong bodies? lol"
I advise you to think before you starting making personal attacks on other ppl's posts.

I dont think the Elite Forest even needs a new "Oro/Dragon". After all, it will mostly be just a sub-section of the forest.

IceSlayer

« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2009, 10:04:15 AM »

Actually if you read it, it looks like this is not going to be added to the normal forest, but put somewhere else.

Also I don't watch Naruto, I read, so I don't know where it is up to, and hadn't realised nothing was really mentioned about Pein yet, my bad

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2009, 06:55:01 PM »

I notice the MoTD and I would like say that was a good idea that Neji gave more reasons to gain access to Iwagakure. Most of the ppl felt gaining access there is a waste, at least I know I did. But Neji also posted "I'll commence the integration of the KG with the Elite Forest Thingy... as a bit of a challenge to players who grew tired of auto-hitting."

Who said they were tired of auto-hitting? o.o
I love thrilling seeking till the end and I only wish there was suicidally seeking till in the end also. I read an old thread about requesting it and the reason it was denied was to prevent ppl from killing themselves. Was that the reason?

Anyways, Neji only mentioned Mokuton in that MoTD. Does that means the Ninjutsu KG to gain will be ONLY mokuton or perhaps it's bcuz he finished mokuton but didnt work on the other KG yet. But if it's indeed only mokuton, then I dont think I will want it.
Dont get me wrong, I love trees....just not that much. >.>

Apologizes for reviving an old thread, I thought it would be better to post here than to make a new thread since it's still related to this one. However if not, Sorry again.

HalfDragonLuka

« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2009, 03:51:47 PM »

We've already seen that staying canon isn't really a big concern. As someone already said, the manga isn't used because it'd spoil the story for those who don't read it, not to mention it would mess up the picture scheme.

In the case of Hyouton, however, it seems to have the most support and it does have more then just the two moves. I've seen six if you take into account the video games. Six moves is more then enough and would have a more balanced distribution against Mokuton. In the last set, i think Neji's idea to balance Kaguya against Lotus worked a little too well as lotus users are in the minority

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »

You know what's funny about not following canon materials? It's when you introduce an idea that's not canon and it sometimes gets rejected bcuz of it. >.>
But you're right if Neji includes Haku's jutsus from the video games, it would be enough. Actually I believe several ppl made some Hyouton KG movelist.

Lotus users are in the minority?! For Real?! o.o
Personally I think Lotus is better than Kaguya overall but that's my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:46:11 PM by Mei »

Mihazi

• I have this cough, ya know.
    • View Profile
    • How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2009, 12:39:52 AM »

Well the Hyuuga KG doesn't have many techniques and two of them are basically the same thing.

Add all the techniques you want, but you'll test them out and find only one you like and you'll spam the forest with it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.