Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Further Development  (Read 22113 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Further Development
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »

Well, I am torn between:

a) limit KG to 2 in general - which means you have to select (somewhere) which ones are active currently

b) give out more KG, but say, you can only activate the "Elite KG" (Mokuton) in the Elite Forest (where you will need it...)

See, my interpretation wasnt completely off >.>
Neji, tells us what's the other KG plz xD

I vote B.
I think it's Hyouton..I mean, we already reworked the specialty.

But we only know 2 moves from Hyouton, did Neji make up some moves? >.>
Or does each KG will have 1 move, Mokuton having Forest jutsu and Hyouton having Demonic Ice Mirrors.
Cant we have both options? The option to choose which 2 KGs will be our main AND allowing us to use all 3 KGs in the Elite Forest? o.o

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2009, 06:50:32 PM »

We know a bunch of Mokuton. Not sure on Hyouton though.
I think we could have both options, yeah..

PyroPrinny

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2009, 07:25:42 PM »

I just wonder if we're going to get Mokuton or Yamato's Diet Mokuton...

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2009, 10:37:54 PM »

Well, I am torn between:

a) limit KG to 2 in general - which means you have to select (somewhere) which ones are active currently

b) give out more KG, but say, you can only activate the "Elite KG" (Mokuton) in the Elite Forest (where you will need it...)

Well, I am torn between:

I vote B.

Are you guys blind...? >>;

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 10:38:35 PM by RaifudoMakashi »

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2009, 10:58:48 PM »

Why don't we replace Hyouton with Shouton (Crystal Release)...? Shouton has been shown in the anime, and it is a kekkei genkai. They've shown various amounts of moves with the ability. Hyouton however, does not have that much background. Besides, we already have Hyouton as a specialty. So why not work with something that has more power?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 11:00:27 PM by Ryukage Darkrasengan »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »

because they have planned out most of it and tampered with it for a while.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2009, 12:00:03 AM »

I would feel very uncomfortable using a filler KG that doesnt exist in the manga.
The Hyouton in the movie is different than Hyouton KG as ice was already available to them where as Hyouton KG, you can turn water into ice.
Regardless of the amount of info given about Hyouton KG, I still want it to be one of the KG options. I dont care if it has only 1 move (Demonic Ice Mirrors) in it xD

@Raifudo: Are telling us that the ONLY KG that will show up is Mokuton? o.o
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 12:16:44 AM by Mei »

IceSlayer

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »

I would feel very uncomfortable using a filler KG that doesnt exist in the manga.
The Hyouton in the move is different than Hyouton KG as ice was already available to them where as Hyouton KG, you can turn water into ice.
Regardless of the amount info given about Hyouton KG, I still want it to be one of the KG options. I dont care if it has only 1 move (Demonic Ice Mirrors) in it xD

@Raifudo: Are telling us that the ONLY KG that will show up is Mokuton? o.o
I agree, no filler KG
Also I am interested to see where the Elite Forest would be place, a new village... maybe

PyroPrinny

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2009, 12:27:22 AM »

I don't see what's wrong with filler things considering that we fight filler characters in the forests...

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2009, 12:36:43 AM »

I really dont think it's worth making a whole village for imo. This new village would only have this Elite Forest. What else would it have? o.o
Maybe weapons/armors that can give you up to +30 atk/def. o.o
Maybe some new shops that gives you more buffs.
I would really appreciate it if we still have access to the Ninja Academy there too.
What else for this new village? (thinks)

But once again, I still dont think it's worth making a whole village for unless this village will have some new stuff in it as well.

@Pyro: Yea, we fight against filler characters and even have that filler Hyouton specialty but I would not to be happy having a filler KG. Especially when it's really overpowering when you think about it. She instantly turned ppl into crystals with a snap of her finger!!! Honestly, if that was a real fight, Naruto would have been dead in that 1v1 fight he had against her. It would be end of the Naruto anime right there! There would be forced to change the title to Sasuke or something xD

PyroPrinny

« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2009, 12:47:24 AM »

I don't see what's wrong living in a world with filler KG considering all the other crap that pollutes SL. I mean, how many vampires/half-vampires/furries are there!? Man...It's turning into a zoo!

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2009, 12:53:17 AM »

I would rather have Bug KG than the Crystal KG >.>

PyroPrinny

« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2009, 01:28:26 AM »

Bugs are clan jutsu...Not KG. Just like the shadow technique, body enlargement or Ino's mind-thingy.

Ryukage Darkrasengan

« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2009, 01:31:37 AM »

Why not use what we have then, for the Elite Forest. Why don't we make a village that is pointless, useful? Iwagakure, I believe. The elite forest should be good there. Maybe fixing up the place would be good. Just an idea. ;)

@ Mei:
If you are referring to the Aburame, I hope you know it is not a kekkei genkai.

Also, Hyouton, and Mokuton, are able to be used by combining two elements, as we all should know by now. Shouton, however, is more like a kekkei genkai. It only seems reasonable to use it as a kekkei genkai.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2009, 01:33:23 AM »

Well, I am torn between:

Well, I am torn between:

I vote B.

Are you guys blind...? >>;

What are we blind about?<< Mokuton and Hyouton.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.