Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Further Development  (Read 22103 times)

Isaribi

• View Profile
Re: Further Development
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »

Mmm...well that's true

Yes, yes it is.

^.^
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2009, 12:30:12 AM »

Now, now, don't go off topic here with worthless, short posts. This isn't the spam board where that stuff is acceptable (seriously, just posting 'haha'? What the hell?). If we post in these sections of the board, they should be ABOUT the topic.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2009, 03:47:02 AM »

You are right Prinny.

So, lets recap on everything that has been said;

- Another village with a whole new forest and shop, and everything like that.
- A new forest below the current one in the village square.
- A section of the forest similar to thrillseeking and slumbering, that is restricted.
- A portal where you can go 'back in time', and will function as a new forest.

Am I missing anything?

PyroPrinny

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2009, 03:53:42 AM »

We could just leave everything as it is now...I don't really see anything wrong with the current set-up.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2009, 04:01:00 AM »

We could just leave everything as it is now...I don't really see anything wrong with the current set-up.

That kinda nullifies Neji's choice of an Elite Forest then.

I know my vote doesn't matter, seeing as how I don't think I will be allowed into this forest, but... I would have to vote with the "Just make another forest that is restricted to those who don't qualify, underneath the current forest in the square.", option.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2009, 04:07:27 AM »

Well, as my own concerns are being thought up, I cannot help but wonder these questions:

-Can 6-reborns [dojutsu/taijutsu] be reborn as well?
-Will the "forest" and "elite forest" both be visible or just one?
-Can't we make one forest like this: [elite forest]

You begin to ponder upon entering the forest, as you do so, several spine-tingling, blood curling screams emit from the forest, horrendous beasts growling and your mind begins to contemplate on these factors.
You quickly turn tail and away from the malevolent forest.

Or something along those lines.
They did some type of thing like this with orochimaru's hideout.
People under a certain number of dks cannot go in because they are "too weak".

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2009, 04:36:08 AM »

Raifudo just gave me something to think about....

What about the Special Events that occur in the Elite Forest?
Are they gonna be the same as the normal forest, or will they have to change to?

The enemies will obviously get stronger, but once you are reborned 6 times, you pretty much have gotten used to all the events.
  ;) Something to think about, and chew on, maybe?

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2009, 05:39:26 AM »

I think the events would have to stay the same...or it'd be a huge mess to switch them all up, and I don't see a reason for it. My vote(s) are:

if you want it creative, but yet complicated...
**make a new village (Amegakure) with weaponshop, etc

or if you want it the most simplified...
**just make another forest called 'elite forest' or something else (Forest of Death, Mount Myouboku, etc). This village will only appear for those with 3 KG and the regular forest would no longer appear (if the regular one still appeared...then people could still go there and it'd ruin the whole point of the elite one).

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2009, 06:08:51 AM »

I think the events would have to stay the same...or it'd be a huge mess to switch them all up, and I don't see a reason for it. My vote(s) are:

**just make another forest called 'elite forest' or something else (Forest of Death, Mount Myouboku, etc). This village will only appear for those with 3 KG and the regular forest would no longer appear (if the regular one still appeared...then people could still go there and it'd ruin the whole point of the elite one).

Well, it is a different forest, and a different place. I am sure many of the things wont occur the same in both places.. :/ Its why I suggested it. (The events that is)

I have to agree with his votes. Though, 3 KG means I wont be participating for an oh-so-anticipated 5 years T__T

But, these both seem as logical as possible.

PyroPrinny

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2009, 06:51:54 AM »

You have to fact in the fact that the one that's probably most easily programmed into the game is the one most likely used.

Jeeze, if this happens, I can't imagine how many people are going to be bragging about it by making their characters even more broken (lol, like that could even happen).

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2009, 07:18:58 AM »

Jeeze, if this happens, I can't imagine how many people are going to be bragging about it by making their characters even more broken (lol, like that could even happen).

I don't quite understand. Even more broken? Bragging about this will break a character?  :?:
 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2009, 11:47:20 PM »

I think you are missing the point. The Elite Forest is to allow ppl to use the 3rd set of new KGs since we wont have to access to them if we were to go to a regular forest.
And I still would like to have the option of choosing which forest I want to go to. I dont want to get stuck with the Elite Forest just bcuz I met the KG requirements >.>
Only difference between them would be difficulty, exp gain, and amount of gold given so it would be for ppl who would like to lvl up faster and get their equips faster as well.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 06:24:14 AM »

I think Neji meant the elite forest was for people with 3 KG (2 activated), not to actually use all 3.<<

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »

I think Neji meant the elite forest was for people with 3 KG (2 activated), not to actually use all 3.<<

I am not sure. He never really stated it either way, but, I don't know about that.

He just said it was for people with KGs. That could be 1,2,3... Any number of KGs or resets actually.

I kind of agree to allow people to still use the normal forest, and for those who are qualified, also the Elite Forest.
If it was "We eliminate the normal forest when you are qualified", Neji might as well just buff up everything in the normal forest for those who need it.

Demon Bandit Taumaster

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »

Quote from: Neji
My plans are to make one "Elite Forest" where you can use these new abilities - however, my plans are to limit you to two KG in overall use.

That sounds like 2>>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.